Review Highlights
Excellent show

Went to see the show for a birthday treat, we had great seats right on the front row. The show was... read more

Ronny25

from $117.60
from $81.00
from $118.90
1,113 results
All reviews audience participation everyday objects small theatre ambassador theatre high energy facial expressions these guys front row any age west end show leicester square humour performance cast rhythms comedy stage
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The show was excellent would highly recommend

Reviewed 1 week ago

Great night of laughs and music. We took my 3 children and an older friend and it was great fun for everyone there. The children laughed most of the way through the night.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Nicely done, funny and rhythmic. I enjoyed the show a lot but the kids did not like it. I would say it is more suitable for grown ups.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Totally amazing show! A lot of humour and I have never heard my husband and son laugh as much at a show. Fantastic rhythm and acrobatics. I was thrilled! If you have the opportunity- GO see it!

1  Thank jask75
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

When my wife suggested Stomp for our traditional January theatre trip to London, I wasn't sure it would be for me.

I was wrong....! A really talented cast, great innovation and exactly the right duration. Good humour throughout, being up close really worked to feel part of the show.

1  Thank jasonk551
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Good:
- cast very talented.
- very creative show in using ‘odd’ objects to create music.
- the kids in the theatre seemed to love it.
- was sat in E11 and had a fantastic view of the stage.
- the seats in circle are sufficiently steep so you can see even if you have a tall person on front of you.

Bad (for me):
- there was no storyline or acting. I think it would have been more enjoyable had they stringed the moves together to mean something more than showing the audience how you can make music with different objects.
- seats in row E were very cramped! Even for those with shorter legs!

1  Thank Navigate618587
Reviewed December 30, 2017

A great display of originality from the cast in a non stop show. Funny, entertaining and energetic, the cast members were enthusiastic and the display of unusual instruments was great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

If you, like us are getting a bit tired of the usual visits to the usual shows, then try this, you will not be disappointed. If I try and explain what the show is about, you will probably will give it a miss, so I won't, just give it a try. This show was recommended to us and we were sceptical but wow, we really enjoyed it. It has comedy and is very original, I have seen nothing like it. Synchronised flint lighters sounds ridiculous right? but it is amazing, I promise you. It's been going 25 years apparently so they must be doing something right.
The theatre is small and a bit tired looking, but the production makes up for it, there is no interval, it starts and ends with no pause for breath. If it went on any longer, it probably would start to get a bit too much but they have got it just right.

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Amazing! The rhythms of a samba band combine with elements of comedy and a good splash of dance to produce this enthralling theatre event. Go and see it before it closes; you will not be disappointed and I guarantee you will never look at the housework or everyday items in the same light.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Our family group bought tickets to Stomp months before our trip to the UK. It was a performance we had heard about for years and were excited to see. We'd even watched the trailer for it online.

With pleasant anticipation, we arrived at the Ambassadors Theatre the evening of the event. The venue is small and intimate and as the lights dimmed, we felt that thrill of the unexpected. We were not disappointed. From the moment the performance began, until the last curtain call, we were entertained. The vast array of everyday items that the cast uses to make rhythm and their talent and energy as dancers is unbelievable.
We were enthralled the entire time.

Stomp exceeded our expectations.