“Excellent Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We went to Bella Mia on a Saturday evening after reading other reviews on Trip Advisor. We enjoyed great antipasto risotto and pizza between us and also the house wine. Lucky guests at the Travel Inn have this lovely little restaurant right on the doorstep. Others might pass it by on busy York Road, but it is worth finding as it offers great food and good value (even better with a five pound discount for booking on line). We found the service excellent and learned that, because of business guests from the hotel it is often busier during the week than at weekends so its a good place for a Saturday.

1  Thank Chinthurst18
There are newer reviews for Bella Mia

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Authentic Italian quinine, great food at a very reasonable price! Came here on my own, as I was staying in London for work. Felt very comfortable and service was splendid. Sat in on the first nigjt and made welcome. They do a take away service which I used on the fourth night as I was too tired to sit in. Just great, highly recomended.

1  Thank Tlabd
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Another visit in the best of the best Italian restaurant in London and how know meayby in the world :-) as usual nice waitress :* and lovely food. Will back on 7/10/2013 again for a week. Thank you girls

1  Thank tomaszbyra
Reviewed September 16, 2013

That's amazing. I have been in London from 2 weeks looking for something that make me feel at home. ...and here I can. The pizza and the pasta is very good. Fast service and Maria is really frie ndly. Tanks Dannis,, it seems to me that we know each other forever.
Come on....go!!

2  Thank Cristiano C
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is my favourite restaurant in town,
Food = Sumptuous
Ambiance = Magnificent
Maria = The most beautiful of them all!!!

1  Thank Zavier123