“My favourite restaurant in Town!!!”
Review of Bella Mia

Bella Mia
Ranked #3,151 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite restaurant in Town!!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is my favourite restaurant in town,
Food = Sumptuous
Ambiance = Magnificent
Maria = The most beautiful of them all!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Zavier123

“A truly Italian gem”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good service, good food, good music...weather you are Italian or not you will enjoy a taste of the bel pais.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Cicoman
“Best steak what I ever had”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

really nice food, nice waitress defiantly I will be back again. Thomas :-) thank you girls :* definitely I will back ;-) can't wait till next week

2 Thank tomaszbyra
“Gem of a find”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I live in Wandsworth Town and must have passed Bella Mia hundreds of times without giving it a second glance. It was purely by chance that we popped in for a quick dinner... little did we know that it was going to be the first of many. The food is great, the prices are very reasonable, and the waitresses are incredibly friendly (thanks Maria!). It's not surprising that Bella Mia has a good ranking on tripadvisor... what is surprising though is that I've been oblivious to it for years!

1 Thank Guzzler69
London, United Kingdom
“Good food excellent service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My friends and I visited this restaurant having read the reviews on tripadvisor. We made a reservation to be in the safe side. It was quite early and they had just opened but it got busier as the evening progressed.

The pizzas were good as was the sausage dish one of our group had. We also had desserts which were also satisfactory. Sadly they had run out of tiramisu which was a shame.

The best bit about the evening was the service which was faultless. The staff were very friendly and tried to accommodate our varied diet requests.

1 Thank rkbirring