“I LOVE THIS PLACE”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“I LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been there numerous times as I live not far away from the restaurant, at first, passing by, I noticed it , but was not sure how good they are as not far away there are many take-aways, BUT we were so nicely surprised! I have been in Naples and pizza there is amazing, that this pizza is the closest to real deal from Italy. I had meat feast but as I don't eat spicy food there was no problem to make for me without chillies, since then we have been taking our friends and family there , and all of them have said the food and atmosphere is really amazing and it creates the feeling of being cosy. I have tried other dishes not only pizza, I tried tuna steak with veg, seafood rissotto and I liked everything!!! ohh and desserts the chocolate cake it is so so rich in chocolate, yummm!!!On the first night there was some live singing which was really nice. the staff is welcoming and smiling, always happy what shows the Italian happy nature. I would recommend, recommend this place!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank EgiGii

London, United Kingdom
“The Real Deal: slow-risen-fresh-yeast-dough pizza”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have eaten fabulous pizza in Napoli; New York; Florence and Rome. And a lot of bad pizza in London.

This place serves the best outside Naples.

I always get the Buffalina (stripped to just Bufala, tomatoes and rocket and cooked extra crispy) and I swear it is the best pizza I have had outside Naples.

Even if it were served by a surly thug I would return every week. The fact that the owner; his family and his staff are utterly charming makes this place even more special.

Go now. Seriously.

• Visited January 2013
“Brooklyns birthday”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Was invited to a birthday party for a 4 year old everything was just magic kids were happy served first food was excellent as always and service was great always great value for money and great for any event because you will be made so welcome and enjoy the whole experience you will not forget give it a go whatever the occasion you won't be disappointed

1 Thank Andreaedwards01
“Food is poor”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Food was very poor , if you can't get a good spaghetti boll in an Italian you might as well pack up . Nice staff but I went in to eat good food not to have a chat . No meat in the spaghetti boll, just like a can of cheap tomatoes was poured over .

“Excellent pizzas!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

As I was passing through Battersea I popped into Bella Mia as I saw the great reviews on trip advisor. From the outside you'd probably give this place a miss but the pizzas were excellent and up to my expectations. It was also great value.

If your passing by and want a low key, tasty pizza pop in.