1,020 results
All reviews kings cross st pancras hard boiled eggs budget hotel continental breakfast is tea and coffee train station rooms are small short stay minute walk single room excellent location water pressure british museum breakfast staff piccadilly line gatwick
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We stayed here for a night prior to catching a Eurostar service in the morning. It"s about 10-15 minutes walk from St Pancras International (less if the traffic lights are in your favour!) The staff were friendly and helpful and had done their best to accommodate my wife, who has mobility issues. The breakfast was ok, with real coffee! The room was small but ok for one night, and was quiet, being towards the back. It has a sister hotel, in nearby Argyle Square. There are at least two Asian and one Italian restaurant very nearby.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back may be quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nickspeak
Reviewed September 6, 2017

The hotel was brilliant in great location for easy access to the subway.Beautiful staff very friendly, love the modern design in the room with comfortable bed. Breakfast was nicely organised and there was enough chose from. I'll recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank srekus
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Chose hotel as it was convenient to Kings Cross station and from that perspective it was great. First impression though when entering was not good. Girl behind the reception desk was pretty surly and this really put us off. Steps to rooms are very narrow and it's difficult to take luggage up.
The evening staff were much friendlier and welcoming. Also the breakfast was pretty good and the restaurant staff were very good.
At the end of the day, location was the key and the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor, otherwise pack light.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed August 21, 2017

A hotel that was close by to two major train stations.
London Euston ( where I came from other parts of UK )
and King Cross St Pancras Underground Station ( where I needed to go while in London ).

A Macdonald and some late night eateries along the main road which was less than 5 mins walk from the hotel.
God send as I had long meetings in between and need some food while I report back to my head office.

Only issue I suppose to the stairs to the rooms.
Might be a slight challenge for those elderly folks.
My super single bed felt a little short in length.

Breakfast was pretty basic.
I will come back again becos of its excellent location to the King Cross station.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank henryhan
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Used this hotel as it was close to St Pancras and we were catching early morning train for Paris. Reception was friendly and room was clean. We were also provided an early morning breakfast to take with us. All in all good value for money and would recommend to others.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple