1,016 results
All reviewskings crossst pancrashard boiled eggsbudget hotelcontinental breakfast istea and coffeeyogurttrain stationrooms are smallshort stayminute walksingle roomexcellent locationwater pressurebritish museumbreakfast staffpiccadilly line
Reviewed September 6, 2017

The hotel was brilliant in great location for easy access to the subway.Beautiful staff very friendly, love the modern design in the room with comfortable bed. Breakfast was nicely organised and there was enough chose from. I'll recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank srekus
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Chose hotel as it was convenient to Kings Cross station and from that perspective it was great. First impression though when entering was not good. Girl behind the reception desk was pretty surly and this really put us off. Steps to rooms are very narrow and it's difficult to take luggage up.
The evening staff were much friendlier and welcoming. Also the breakfast was pretty good and the restaurant staff were very good.
At the end of the day, location was the key and the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor, otherwise pack light.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed August 21, 2017

A hotel that was close by to two major train stations.
London Euston ( where I came from other parts of UK )
and King Cross St Pancras Underground Station ( where I needed to go while in London ).

A Macdonald and some late night eateries along the main road which was less than 5 mins walk from the hotel.
God send as I had long meetings in between and need some food while I report back to my head office.

Only issue I suppose to the stairs to the rooms.
Might be a slight challenge for those elderly folks.
My super single bed felt a little short in length.

Breakfast was pretty basic.
I will come back again becos of its excellent location to the King Cross station.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank henryhan
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Used this hotel as it was close to St Pancras and we were catching early morning train for Paris. Reception was friendly and room was clean. We were also provided an early morning breakfast to take with us. All in all good value for money and would recommend to others.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Oscarsdead
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed two nights at the beginning of our trip and three nights at the end of our trip at the crestfield. We stayed in rooms 43 and 55 both were a bit of a hike up with luggage. We had four large bags with us and chose to leave two bags in the closet near the reception desk. This was very handy and I wasn't worried about other guests stealing my dirty clothes. The rooms can get a bit stuffy when showering. This is an easy fix just request a fan for the room. I slept well but did put in ear plugs because I'm not used to street noise. The breakfast is fine w boiled eggs, baked mini baguettes, fruit, yogurt and cereal. The breakfast staff very quickly brings tea and coffee upon request. Coffee and tea selections refilled in the room every day. I would choose this hotel again especially with easy travel to Virgin trains and the cheaper train directly to Gatwick from st pancras. The location meant we did not need to grab a taxi or tube ride from the station saving lots of money and aggravation.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple