8 people are viewing this hotel
$399
$399
Free cancellation until 10/17/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
$363
Hotels.com$399
Priceline$470
ZenHotels.com$667
4,280 results
All reviews radio bar rooftop bar stk restaurant aura team chic suite vibe room mode room covent garden black marble mood lighting bottle of champagne first floor amazing hotel reception area is mini bar the ground floor turn down service
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Me and my family had the best time ever in this marvellous hotel! The vibe was great and the people were lovely! We felt very welcomed since the first step inside the hotel! Then we saw our room and we just felt in love! I believe the team which looked after us and our room is called “Aura Team” (hope I got it right), they were just amazing and they showed us once more the great energy this hotel is transferring to people! Also the breathtaking view of the top floor bar were incredible!
Thank you very much for everything!

Will definitely be back!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Janetphilips
MELondon, Guest Relations Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Thank you for the great review regarding your recent stay at ME London.

I am delighted to know that the team has taken great care of you and your family and please know that we are always here ready to assist you.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the hotel to experience more of ME London hospitality!.

Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Spent a lovely business weekend at Me London. Very nice atmosphere and lovely staff, in particular Lidia which greeted me in the most welcomed way! She was amazing!
Thank you very much for this great weekend!

I will see you soon!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank charles59819

Thank you for your great review regarding your recent stay with us.

Lidia is delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and she hope to see you again soon!

In the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any assistance and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 28, 2019

Me Hotel is a great place to be. Whether you are there on leisure or business, the location is simply amazing. Just off Covent Garden with lots of shopping, restaurants, bars and activities. The staff was incredible, especially the Concierge team and above all Emiliano, whose professionalism and friendly attitude made us feel always looked after by a close friend. We had dinner both at Zela and STK and could not pick our favourite, they are both incredible for food quality and trendy atmosphere. Do not miss their incredible roof top, with 360 degrees views of London!

1  Thank SMCS_13

Thank you for your amazing review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and that you were able to experience all ME London has to offer.

We are committed to providing five star luxury service to every single on of our guest and your feedback has made a great impact for the team.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

From the moment you step out of the taxi, the service is impressive. From the doorman to the housekeepers, the service provided by each member of the staff is exactly how we were expecting: friendly, polite and, most important, genuine.

We stayed for one night only to treat ourselves but everything was simply perfect! Emiliano, the Head concierge, has been fantastic: he helped us to book a very famous restaurant at the last minute, and guess what? He made it. And, he managed to reserve a table by the window, which is extremely difficult to find. Thank you Emiliano, that couldn’t happen without you!

Radio rooftop: WOW! We decided to go for breakfast there the morning after, and we loved it: the staff is extremely attentive, the food is exceptional and the view is breathless.

My last words are spent for the hotel: outside, very ‘simple’ building in the Heart of London but very ‘modern’ inside: black marble everywhere, simply stunning in every single corner.

I would like to say thank you to everyone for what they did for us, has been one of the best hotel I have ever been and definitely, we will back soon again...

Thank you ME London for the amazing experience!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank veronika980-

Thank you for taking the time to write us an amazing review regarding your recent stay with us.

The team are delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay and they look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

We are committed to providing the best five star luxury experience and I am glad you received all of our ME London hospitality.

Thank you again for the amazing feedback and I look forward to personally welcome you back in the near future.

Absolutely excellent experience
Totally recommend a stay here!
Modern, superb customer service. It was my birthday & fantastic treats left in our room for me
We’ve stayed several times before, there isn’t a better place in London!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alexandralw1

Thank you for your continuous support and leaving us a review regarding your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to provide you with our ME London hospitality and always look forward to welcoming you back with us.

In the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need any assistance.