3,865 results
All reviews radio bar rooftop bar stk restaurant aura team glass of prosecco chic suite vibe room mode room covent garden black marble mood lighting first floor cool hotel amazing hotel reception area is hotel guests mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Centrally located, theater district, walking distance to many popular sites. Head Concierge Emiliano Del Pizzo exemplified the meaning of how important it is to have a professional at the front desk. He helped us with everything from getting taxis, tickets to our attractions, explaining everything about their beautiful city & hotel amenities (such as restaurants STK located at the hotel, the Roof Top Bar ). Beautiful decor, excellent room service & staff.

Room tip: Luxury energy room, with terrace
Date of stay: September 2019
MELondon, Guest Relations Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Joyce,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review about your recent experience at ME Hotel London.
We are very pleased to hear that our colleague Emiliano from our lovely Concierge Team impressed you with his attention to detail and made you feel very special. I had passed your lovely comments to the team and they were very happy to hear about your experience.

We look forward to seeing you soon and please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest regards,

Aura Manager I ME London

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited with my wife most recently and can certainly recommend the hotel. It's based in a fantastic area with easy access to all the must sees in London and has both beautiful rooms and impeccable service. My wife and I received many recommendations from the staff and Sabir made us feel incredibly welcome. We will certainly be returning and would like to thank you for such a great stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MELondon, Guest Relations Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Marocandroll,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

I am delighted that you and your wife enjoyed the ME experience, the staff, the facilities and that I personally made an impact on your time with us.

We can't wait to welcome you back again and provide you with another memorable experience. Please let myself or the team know if there is anything that we can assist with or that you need for your next visit to the ME London.

Kindest regards,

Aura Manager | ME London

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location of the hotel is amazing and convenient as I was coming on a business trip. Everything about the hotel was great except for the room experience. The bed was extremely uncomfortable and deprived me of good sleep. The other annoying think about the room is the electricity sensors, which make no sense at all.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you appreciate our location but would like to sincerely apologise on your in-room experiences. We have noted them in your profile and we hope we can better your experience the next time you decided to stay with us again.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Aura Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently spent 9 nights at the ME. Overall a very nice hotel. Below are the pros & cons my husband and I found:

Pros - had a lovely Chic Suite - lots of room
-very nice bathroom, loads of amenities
-enjoyed all the wines, water and evening tidbits
-great service, from checkin, to housekeeping and concierge everyone treated us very well
-loads of hangers (I always bring too many clothes)

Cons - no drawers (none) for storing clothes or personal items
-this may be a European thing - but the bed was very hard - woke up with sore hips and shoulders every day
-breakfast - again may be a European thing but hard, cold toast is not our favourite

Really enjoyed the hotel - good location (5 minute walk to several tube stations). Bus stop and Hop On stop across the street.

Room tip: I think they are all good rooms

Dear Sasha,

We’re thrilled to hear that you had a great experience at the ME London and took some time to leave such valuable review.

We are glad to hear that you liked the service and our amenities were up to your expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact us in your next experience to let you know about our mattress and pillows options for a better relaxing experience. Also we see you enjoyed our great location at the heart of London surrounded by amazing theatres

Looking forward to meet you soon for another ME Experience at ME London

Warmest Regards.

Aura Manager I ME London

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a five star hotel with a great location in London. Our stay started very well. Reception is amazing. Our room was very nice except we could hear people in the room next door, the doors opening and closing in the rooms beside us, the curtain was broken and let in the light. The lobby is a hot spot for insta photo takers.
The breakfast was very basic for the price. Was more like a buffet. We never got a menu or the offer of eggs cooked to our liking.
STK the food was very nice but the atmosphere is strange. It’s like having food in a nightclub. We could not have a conversation or hear our waiter.
The rooftop bar had the same type of vibe. They state it has a dress code but we got sat next to guys wearing hoodies, baseball hats and sunglasses. That was one guy wearing all 3 items. They messed up our drinks order and then tried to charge for the mistake

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maxkyck

Dear Maxkyck,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our reception and the great location of our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologise for the challenges you experienced. I have passed on your feedback to the relative department heads to address and do hope for the opportunity to welcome you back for a flawless experience in future.

Do let myself or my team know if there is anything we can do to facilitate this.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,