Lowest prices for your stay
$333
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
$333
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
$322
Hotels.com$333
Priceline$392
ZenHotels.com$466
4,285 results
All reviews radio bar rooftop bar stk restaurant aura team chic suite vibe room mode room covent garden black marble mood lighting bottle of champagne first floor amazing hotel reception area is mini bar the ground floor turn down service
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

We had an absolutely wonderful stay at the ME London in August. My husband and I stayed for a few nights for our anniversary. We were greeted with Prosecco at check in.
The staff was amazing. Every staff member we encountered was above and beyond accommodating. Special thanks to Ronan and Arman at the concierge desk for all their recommendations and arranging reservations for theater, restaurants, etc. We mentioned on our way out one evening that we were celebrating our anniversary and when we came back to our room they had left a lovely note, bottle of wine, and chocolates.
Our room was excellent. Very modern. We did have a balcony room. May depend which side of the hotel you are on but we did not have any trouble with noise from the Radio bar mentioned by other guests.
The Radio rooftop bar was also excellent. Very busy but as hotel guests have preferential entry. Wonderful for a last drink or two at the end of the night.
Location also very good. Very close to Thames river with lovely walk along the river to most tourist sights. Near decent shopping, all theaters, and tons of great restaurants.
Overall can not say enough about the fantastic experience we had at the ME London. Well done!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Guillaume M, General Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

It is my pleasure to read your kind comments as to how much you enjoyed celebrating your anniversary at ME London Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed the location in the cultural heart of London, as well as the service from the all the teams, especially concierge. I have shared your comments with them and they join me in thanking you for your kind feedback. I hope this visit marks the start of many more to come and I look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

I stayed here on a biz trip..a while back....simply amazing.

The entry foyer is on the first floor and has an amazing atrium that runs the full height of the hotel to the roof skylight. Me as a photographer wanted to grab a shot of this so later in the night I came back and asked if they could kill the lights and let me take a shot lying flat on the ground ....they did....thats service!

It has a bar on the roof, super trendy, worth a visit for the vistas of gorg london town

Room tip: get a room up high, views amazing
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Guillaume M, General Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Thank you so much for posting such a lovely review of your stay at ME London Hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed our stunning Atrium at reception and the amazing views from Radio Rooftop Bar, I am delighted to read how much you valued the service during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to London.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

We started our holiday in the UK here. Stayed for 2 nights. It was good place to recuperate from jet lag. It is located at The Strand and Waterloo Bridge - a short walk to Trafalger Square and many other great spots. The check in lobby is something to behold. Stark and modern, it resembles the interior of a pyramid with a glass roof top to let the light in - very striking. The hallways felt too dark - low lit and black walls, but the rooms are bright and light.

We were offered a handicapped room to get additional square footage - don't do it. The extra space goes into the bathroom to make accommodations and it's a strange layout for someone who doesn't need the modifications. Our boys had the same level of room that was non-handicapped equipped and it was a better use of space for 2 people (2 full size sinks, normal shower with glass door instead of curtain etc.).

The room itself was an adequate size and had a balcony. You could see patches of The Thames, The London Eye - nice to have - room 817. I'd go for a similar room with a balcony and skip the "extra square footage." It's white and modern. Felt clean and fresh. Our boys stayed in 517 which was almost identical, except for the bathroom and no balcony.

Breakfast was included and was okay - buffet. Didn't order off the menu, might have had a different experience with the food. Nice fresh squeezed OJ. Staff were super friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the central location and modern vibe. Their rooftop bar and STK restaurant seems to cater to a 20's and 30's crowd.

Overall a fun, central spot.

Room tip: Get a room with a balcony if travelling during warm weather.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for sharing such a detailed review of your stay at ME London Hotel. I am delighted the overall experience was a great one and to read how much you enjoyed our lovely Atrium. All guest feedback is of utmost importance in order for us to continually provide the best possible service, all your comments will be taken into account. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

With kind regards

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Me and my wife had a wonderful stay at the hotel the room we stayed in was superb and very clean and the staff made you feel very special and could not do enough for you, from front of house to the reception staff and cleaners the location is excellent for the theatre and restaurants around Covent Garden also I just wish I could have stayed longer.

Room tip: Upgrade to a mode room or higher and join the rewards club for a discount
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Guillaume M, General Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed staying at ME London Hotel and thank you for sharing your review. It is wonderful to read your kind comments on the service from our team as well as our location in the cultural heart of London. I have shared your review with everyone here, who join me in thanking you for your comments. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I browsed for ages and then decided for this hotel Il be honest but I couldn't be any happier. This place was stunning! Worth every penny I paid! My girlfriend was over the moon with this place! I will be definitely back! Staff are brilliant,
thank you!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Guillaume M, General Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your first visit to ME London Hotel and how much the experience exceeded your expectations. It is wonderful to read your kind comments on the service from the team. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.