“Fresh & Stylish”

Ranked #70 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Adelaide
“Fresh & Stylish”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

It was a thrill to be situated in a clean modern hotel in the heart of London. Architecture was so exciting. Roof Top Radio Bar & Cucina Asellina Restaurant an obvious draw to towns folk. Fabulous disability access in hotel and the surrounding area due to Olympics 2012.
Staff very helpful and polite.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Toni R
Aura_Department, Guest Relations Manager at ME London Hotel, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Toni,

I can't express enough how thankful I am for your review.

I am so pleased your experecience was so easy and wonderful! It was a real pleasure to have you staying in ME London with us and we are certainly very much looking forward to welcoming you back :)

I hope things go well back in Australia, and to see you very soon.

Best wishes from ME London

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (424)
  • Thai first
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I and my wife had stayed in this hotel for a 4 day visit to London and we had an utmost experience in this hotel. The environment is very urban and sophisticated and yet you feel relaxed and comfortable. Everyone is nice and friendly and very attentive to whatever you might need. Everything in the room is of the highest quality and thought to the minimal details. Location is just perfect either for day walks either for going out at night. When coming again to London we will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear LeonelSemoes,

THANK YOU very much for such a wonderful review.

I am very happy to read that you had such a lovely experience at ME London. This was exactly our purpose.

I am certainly looking forward to welcoming you back soon :)
London
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Fabulous location, bizarre hotel. Rooms overall are okay, corridor huge and bedroom area small! If you don't like lifts, don't go here, there are no public stairs and even reception is up one floor. All the public corridors are black, windowless and lit by the floor, the doors have no handles and look like walls. Staff are VERY helpful though.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International

2 Thank Jerry P
Dear Jerry,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

The style of a Hotel is very personal and unique , and from your comments I understand you don't feel identified with the atmosphere of the ME London.

I am pleased you enjoyed the service provided by the staff and we will be very happy to see you back.

Warmest Regards,
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is by far our favorite hotel in London . Service is excellent and staff cannot do enough . Location wise it is excellent and I can't reccomend it enough. I was traveling with the children but have previously been just the two of us. The Radio bar upstairs is excellent , lively with a superb atmosphere

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International

1 Thank Merseyclaret
Aura_Department, Guest Relations Manager at ME London Hotel, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Wow!!!

Thank you very much guys for such a lovely review. I am very happy to know that you had such a great experience with us.

I really hope to see you back soon. It was a real pleasure for us to have you at ME London.

Take care and again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)
Fife
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Everything inside this hotel is stunning and so individual in design : from the ground floor area, the AMAZING reception (and the chilled Prosecco at check-in), the rooms (wonderfully kitted out and perfect to hold your own "private" cocktail party!) and the stunning rooftop bar (we had drinks on a hot afternoon but also went later one evening after dark).
In addition the staff are lovely (not at all pretentious which can be the down side of some other trendy establishments!).
I have stayed at Hotel W and this hotel wins hands down on style/design and service.
We had some latenight dishes around midnight at the rooftop bar which were delicious and the service was fantastic.
There were a couple of things in the room that need attention (broken tile on shower floor) and the toilet door doesnt actually fully close (could do with some magnetic closure). However I will still give it 5* as I loved everything about this hotel. I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Aura_Department, Guest Relations Manager at ME London Hotel, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Amanda_fifeFife,

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. It is great to see that the quality of our colleagues, the design and decoration were not just to your taste but exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback is much appreciated, we will look into it and we will make sure it is fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion with the world and for awarding us with 5*.
It would be lovely to see you soon around and this time would be lovely if you would try STK or Asellina, you will be delighted with the food and the amazing team.
chicago
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We are a few days into a week long stay at ME London.

We arrived on a red eye...landing at 8:30AM. ME was able to get us into our room right away....a blessing considering our exhaustion from travelling.

Check in was a breeze. Reception area is a giant pyramidal architectural feat, with triangular marble laid vertically to a sunny opening 9 stories above. The furniture in reception is almost too comfy....after they gave me a glass of bubbly I almost didn't get up!!!

We were escorted to our room. A bit on the smaller side, but ultra modern and efficiently designed. Very cool wall panel let's you set the "mood", from party to "sexy". Nice touch.

Concierge is tremendously helpful, eagerly pointing us to restaurants, shopping, and attractions.

Don't be surprised if there's paparazzi out front, as there has been during our visit. Apparently this is quite the celeb jaunt.

The rooftop bar, Radio, is a fun scene. You may have trouble with admittance, unless you're staying at the hotel. We were made to wait until they realized we are guests, at which point we were quickly whisked upstairs and placed at amazing real estate: a table labeled "reserved" along the perimeter with brilliant views.

Sadly, I've been a bit I'll and just now feeling tip-top, so I've lost a few days and spent more time in the room then I would otherwise have desired. Fortunately, it's quite comfortable!

Will post an update at end of our journey!!

Thomas Mitchell

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tdrewmitchell
Aura_Department, Guest Relations Manager at ME London Hotel, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Thomas,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review!I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us so much. Our aim is always to suceed in our guest's expectations and it is extremely rewarding when we fully get it.

I hope to see you back in ME London very soon :)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed three times in May at a couple of nights per stay. Enjoyed all three. Staff was great. No issues getting to the rooftop bar, even on Friday night. Rooms and location were fantastic as well. I did have issues with the hallway lighting the first time I went to my room, but it's quickly a non-issue.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Aura_Department, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME London Hotel, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
WOW! Thank you very much fos sharing such a good opinion about ME London with the World.

It has been a real pleasure for us to have you and I really hope to see you back very soon in ME London.

Take care :)