“Nice hotel ”
Review of ME London

ME London
Ranked #72 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed three times in May at a couple of nights per stay. Enjoyed all three. Staff was great. No issues getting to the rooftop bar, even on Friday night. Rooms and location were fantastic as well. I did have issues with the hallway lighting the first time I went to my room, but it's quickly a non-issue.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Aura_Department, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

WOW! Thank you very much fos sharing such a good opinion about ME London with the World.

It has been a real pleasure for us to have you and I really hope to see you back very soon in ME London.

Take care :)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,945)

Reviewed June 1, 2014

New MODERN hotel, great LARGE and comfortable bed, clean, shower for two, modern bathroom/shower, great food, fantastic ambiance, great service and one of the best location in town. I have never stayed at such a comfortable hotel in London. We loved it. We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elias W

Dear Elias,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review, it has been really rewarding for me to read your thoughts.

I am very happy to know that you enjoyed so much in ME London and I really hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here with a friend for a girlie weekend away and was amazing! Right from when arrived, taken to reception and complimentary bubbles to arrived in out room.
Very comfy bed and was huge!
It was my friend's birthday and as a surprise wrote a fab message on the mirror and lovely card.
Hotel really is lovely!
Really recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank emlu05
Aura_Department, Guest Relations Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Emlu5,
It brings such a great vibe to know that we managed to make your girlie night out special!
It is lovely to hear you enjoyed our welcome drink in the fabulous Atrium while checking in.
We try to tailor your experience as much as we can giving an special touch, the Aura touch!
We hope we will see back you soon! Thanks for a fantastic review!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stay in hotels about 50 nights a year and rarely do hotels exceed my expectation.The ME was one of the few that is truly outstanding. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left everything was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Arthur H

Hello Jon H,
Many thanks for such a lovely review about your experience at the ME London. We always try our best accommodating or guests requests and our team is, as you experienced, genuinely friendly. We are pleased to know you had such a fun time. We can’t wait to have you back, next time why not trying Cucina Asellina? See you soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We really enjoyed our two night stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We ate in Stk and afterwards went to Radio bar. We experienced no problems with admittance to either and the staff generally couldn't do enough for us. The hotel is modern and funky and a fun place to stay. We will be back.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jon H
Aura_Department, Guest Relations Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Jon,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with the world. I am glad you experienced such a great stay in the ME London Hotel. For us it was a real pleasure to have you with us and we really hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This modern, well-located hotel in a renovated classic building offers cutting-edge interiors, a welcoming and able staff, and a super rooftop venue that attacts throngs. Very comfortable rooms , many with balconies offering spectacular views.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Marc,
Thank you very very much for such a wonderful feedbackt. I am very happy to read that you liked the property and what it is more important, the service!
I hope to see you back very soon in ME London :)

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for almost a week in April.
The staff was very friendly, the location is great and the room is superb.

Only thing I didn't like was that they take 50 pounds deposit for every night you're supposed to stay. So in my case they took 250 pounds from my bank account and then I got it back after the trip. I think 50 pounds a night is too much, imagine if I had a very low budget on me, I wouldn't be able to spend that money in shopping.

A part from that the hotel is amazing, love the hall ways to the rooms and the top floor has a very nice sky bar.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank OliverHeartmont

Dear Mr Heartmont,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the world. I am very happy that you enjoyed your experience in ME London!
In regards to the preauthorization, let me just clarify that it is a normal procedure that we follow to guarantee the extras. As soon as the guest checks out, we release the full amount and it takes around 5 week days to have it back due to the transaction with the bank.

Thank you very much again for staying with us and thank you for such a positive review. I hope to see you back soon in ME London :)