3,233 results
All reviewsradio barrooftop barstk restaurantglass of proseccoaura teamchic suitecovent gardenvibe roommode roomblack marblemood lightingsomerset housefirst floorcool hotelon arrivalreception area isstunning hotel
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had an amazing stay at ME London last week.
Nothing can describe how fantastic and professional the staff is and how incredible is the architecture of the Hotel.
I have stayed in quite a few luxurious hotels around the world in the past, but had never experienced such a friendly and unique atmosphere like the one in the ME London.
I celebrated my birthday with a few friends at Radio Bar and the view was simply mind blowing.
I would give 100* to this Hotel! Perfect location, amazing people, incredible rooms and Radio Bar...well...speechless!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Aura_Department, Aura Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Firstly thank you for choosing ME London to celebrate your birthday - we are so pleased we were able to make it a memorable occasion for you. We are so very proud of our Foster + Partners design, coupled with that amazing view of London from Radio bar, it really does make the perfect location for a celebration. Our team simply love serving guests and ensuring that you all have a great experience here at ME London and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I visited the Me Hotel just over a month ago on business, first impressions are brilliant. A very friendly and attentive concierge team are there to help. The downstairs bar is cosy and super stylish, although it wasn't terribly busy, there only seemed to be one member of staff manning the whole area. I had lunch in Cucina asellina, the food was great, and the service was quick and friendly.
The real gem of the place is the Radio rooftop bar, the views are stunning, and the staff are by far the best I've met in a long time. I was served by two lovely (very attractive) waitresses, Jenny and Lilly, they were genuinely friendly, hilarious and really made our night, they weren't over bearing either. The drinks are brilliant and a great value for money too. We didn't need to wait for anything. We came back to Radio the following evening and were greeted by all the staff like old friends. We were served again by Lilly and she remembered us by name and what drinks we ordered! Really brilliant service, everyone seems like they are having a great time, the staff seem happy to be there and the whole atmosphere is fantastic.
Overall the hotel is brilliant, beautiful design and superb service to match it. I can't wait to come back and try STK.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Firstly thank you for choosing ME London for your recent visit to the capital and for taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased our team were able to not only remember your name, but your beverage of choice! This is exactly what the ME brand is all about - providing an experience for our guests with personalised, attentive service. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband had booked for us to stay 2 nights a couple of weekends ago to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. We had heard that this was the latest cool London hotel but we were wrong, it is "Uber cool". As you step off busy London's streets opposite Waterloo Bridge you are welcomed by a member of staff who is dressed very smartly and obviously enjoys their job. We were then taken to the first floor to the main reception area which the hotel call the Atrium where we received another warm welcome and "The WOW factor". We left our luggage & were taken to the lifts up to the fourth floor. We were shown to our suite which is very modern and luxurious with small personal touches added such as a personalised message written on the bathroom message welcoming us together with a plate of delicious chocolates with happy first wedding anniversary written on the plate. We have stayed at many luxury hotel before but we can honestly say they rooms take it to the next level. The large walk-in double shower, bath big enough for 2 and my husband was in his element with the iPad style remote control for lighting, heating & sound. We had turn down service each night where the lighting was turned to "sexy" mode.
The bar on the top floor, Radio bar with its superb views across London is unfortunately TOO popular at certain times as it is the place to go, however as residents we were never turned away & they made sure we had a table within a few minutes.
Before we had dinner we were invited to the atrium (reception area) for our arrival drink and to be amazed. They have a short light & laser show that blows your mind. My husband know his stuff as he works in audio & visual and it kept him very happy while we watched the show.
We had booked on the first night a table in the STK restaurant which is an AMAZING experience. If you are expecting a quiet candlelit meal for 2, then don't come here this is the exact opposite but my gosh the atmosphere is " FANTASTIC" with its pumping music from the live DJ and fabulous food it is a fun place to eat, drink & celebrity spot.
To sum up our weekend stay in the big city for our 1st wedding anniversary I'd say one word "AMAZING" an unforgettable experience.. I would also like to say the staff were fantastic. We were made to believe we were celebrities ourselves ( which we're not) that's who good there made us feel. We would especially like to thank the young professional manager who was always there for us. I think his name was Matt Culverhouse.
To answer the most important question of all " Would we go back". The answer is YES.

Room Tip: We had a suite and it was FANTASTIC. I would highly recommend it
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. The team here all thrive upon providing personalised service and getting to know our guests better, and it sounds like we managed to achieve that with yourselves. We are so pleased you trusted us with your first wedding anniversary and were able to experience the majority of our outlets. Please do come back and see us soon so we can exceed your expectations even further.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed at Me London early in March just after its official opening for my wife's birthday. From the moment we entered the hotel we were wowed! Of course the architecture and the decor is stunning (Norman Foster designed inside and out) but what really struck us was the warmth of the service we received. The bell boy downstairs, the reception staff and the restaurant and top floor bar team were fantastic.Liked the bedrooms a lot (particularly the amenities) and the view from the bedroom.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicholas M
Aura_Department, Aura Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Firstly thank you for taking the time to review. We are so pleased that you were able to appreciate our Foster + Partners design. The team here at ME London, absolutely thrive on providing personalised service - getting to know YOU to add to your ME experience. We cant wait to welcome you back to exceed your expectations further.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I could not have picked a better location for my stay. Right on the Strand, super modern and comfortable rooms, a fantastic roof bar and a great balcony over looking the Thames this was a wonderful experience. Albeit there for business I was still able to take in a few sights right from the hotel. The staff was very helpful and very engaged. A definite recommendation for business or couple travel. Not sure how kid friendly this venue might be.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Geoffrey C
Aura_Department, Aura Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review. We are so proud of our location, in the heart of theatre-land with access to all of London's popular landmarks - and you can even see most of them from Radio rooftop bar as well! Please do come back and see us when you are not on business - so you can kick back and we can exceed your expectations further.