3,232 results
All reviewsradio barrooftop barstk restaurantglass of proseccoaura teamchic suitecovent gardenvibe roommode roomblack marblemood lightingsomerset housefirst floorcool hotelon arrivalreception area isstunning hotel
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Quite frankly I did not know what to expect but the place is just amazing.Head straight to reception have a glass of fizz,be amazed at the light show,head up to radio for the best view of London.Why Go up the shard for £30 when you can have a drink here and impress your clients.the rooms are beautiful with fantastic lighting.There is an lcd pad by your bed to set the mood lighting and I kid you not, there is a 'sexy'button! (see my pictures),my misses attacked me and I almost put my back out.The mini bar is pure crack cocaine to a sugar junkie like me!
We had absoulutly the best nights sleep on the matresses also the toiletries are fantastic too.
I must just thank Gilberto and Kelvin on the Concierge desk who sorted me tickets for the theatre at the very last minute.We will definetly be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Aura_Department, Aura Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for such an enthusiastic review! This is the sort of experience we strive to deliver: completely exceeding our guests’ expectations. We’re thrilled you enjoyed the Hotel and, indeed, delighted that your wife enjoyed herself, too!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

You arrive in the lobby to face a wall of tubes. But where do you go? No signs. No obvious reception. I saw a desk to the side, which had no signage and asked where my meeting was. They did not know, told me I was wrong, that there was no such meeting there. Then when I showed them the invitation, they said "oh it must be upstairs" and one of them then said he would take me. But he didn't he just walked away, then stopped and had a conversation with someone else. Eventually I found where to go by bumping into other delegates also trying to find the meeting room. When you get there - in the basement - it is covered in dark wood making it conducive to sleep rather than work. As one delegate said to me, "I feel like I am inside a coffin". The meeting was due to start at 8am, but the meeting room wasn't completely ready just 15 mins before. There were no visible staff from ME London and the organisers had to go and find someone to open up the cloakroom - which should have been open and ready for visitors well ahead of the meeting time, of course.

This is shambolic for a supposedly high class, signature hotel. These are basics which "ordinary" hotels can get right. Having a fancy name, a fancy design and being quirky does not mean you should forget the customer, which appears to have happened. I couldn't recommend this hotel to any of my clients who want a London-based meeting venue.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
8  Thank grahamjones_uk

Thank you for reviewing ME London. Firstly let us apologise that you were not impressed with the event service that you received from us. Naturally we don’t want you to turn your back on the Hotel – regardless if the décor is not to your taste. We would like to prove that our event service is five star, that the guest is always at the forefront of our mind, and that we can be a versatile, professional and welcoming event space. We hope you provide us the opportunity to return and see what an event at ME London is really all about.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed over on a saturday night, we were welcomed with a glass of cava at reception - nice touch, amazing decor, great staff - very friendly and accomodating. Got an upgrade which is always nice. Decent rooms, contemporary but still with character. Clearly a trendy place for drinks. Would reccomend.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Aura_Department, Aura Manager at ME London, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your review - and for once again highlighting how fantastic the team are here at ME London. The décor is what makes a ME property unique, especially as we are the first hotel designed both inside and out from Foster and Partners. Make sure next time you stay you come to the atrium and experience the light show at 7pm - as it as an experience not to be missed!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Like many I'm quite lazy about writing reviews but after our stay at the ME London, I felt I had to write. From the moment we entered the hotel we were truly impressed.
This isn't any typical London hotel, the hotel is contemporary and stylish, with incredible lighting that gave a feeling of calm and serenity.
The rooms are modern and extremely comfortable, the music selection and play back via surround sound was a very nice touch.
Service was excellent through out, from the moment we checked in, to the staff at STK, Cucina Asselina and the Marconi bar, all the staff were a credit to the hotel, customer service at its best .
We will definitely be back and highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Firstly thank you for taking the time to write the review! We are so pleased that you have noticed we are not a typical London hotel - everything we do here at ME London, we do with YOU in mind. Thank you for commenting on the service you received from the ME team - together with our fantastic architecture and design, it is the dedication of our team which makes ME London different. We can't wait to welcome you back to ME London and exceed your personal expectations even further.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

So many good things to say about this hotel.

To start with the Norman Foster designed hotel is spectacular and unlike anything else you are likely to encounter in London. From its science-fiction 9 story cathedral like reception area through to the in room walkout windows, the design of this hotel hits the mark.

Rooms are of a good size for London as too are the suites, which was my choice on this visit.

Rooms and suites are incredibly well designed and appointed with everything you would need to hand for your stay including your own headed stationery (Not sure many people would use it in this digital age but its still a very nice touch)

Whilst I would give this hotel 5* for the hotel alone it was not the only 5* thing here. The staff at this hotel including its superb Restaurant STK and Radio Rooftop Bar seem staffed by something very rarely found… staff that seem to love what they do and to serve guests needs wherever possible. Genuine smiles that don’t fade as soon as they think they are out of your sight and helpful and funny wait staff that made us laugh on numerous occasions. We are looking forward to trying the other restaurant and bar on the next visit.

Many other little touches took place throughout the stay that made you feel every bit a VIP, such as being greeted by our Host Daniel who took care of everything for us including outlet bookings and also by a Hotel manager Matt who it seemed had done his research as my partner was greeted with Birthday Wishes (Yes, this visit was part of a Birthday Celebration) even the bathroom mirror had a birthday greeting written on it.

I can honestly say that there seemed no let up in customer service here as every time we bumped into Daniel and Matt we were greeted by name and asked if there was anything we needed, and not in a false and obtrusive way either.

I could go on and on about this hotel and its amenities which I have only just touched on here

My Job as the CEO of a Management Consultancy specialising in the hotel industry and a CEO of a Media Company also specialising in the hotel and travel industry I’m not easily impressed and swayed by hotel blurb and promises… this time my expectations were exceeded in spades.

We left the hotel feeling both elated at how we had been treated but also slightly saddened that we had to return to the real world.

Go for the Hotel, Stay for the Staff…

Room Tip: If you can afford it opt for one of their suites as they come with the Me+ Experience.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Wow! Thank you so much for your very kind words. This is exactly what the ME London experience is all about. We are so pleased that your partner could enjoy his birthday in style, and that Danniel and Matt were able to personalise your experience. We hope that elated feeling will soon return and we are able to welcome you back very soon.