“Tidy little Italian in Bethnal Green”
Review of Italina

Ranked #1,825 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Found in the East End of London, Italina looks to serve customers with authentic Italian food. Including pasta dishes, pizza and more.
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Warm atmosphere on arrival.

Here on my own whilst in London on business. They were still happy to accommodate me and allow me to use my taste card which first got me through the door.
The food was fantastic, I had a cured beef starter and a wild boar ravioli for my main. Both were well cooked and seasoned. My desert was a fruit cheesecake which was exactly the right flavour to cleanse the palate.

Service was a little slow, however this was due to it being pretty busy and not the waitress, she was great and kept smiling! Almost every table taken and there was only the one waitress. I would have probably had an extra peroni or too if they were more available!

A great experience and next time I stay nearby I will definitely visit again and bring colleagues.

llewellyn100, Public Relations Manager at Italina, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear DaveJWarner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent visit to Italina. It's great to hear such positive feedback our food and we are continuing on working improving our service.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I've eaten at Italina many times and have always been impressed. I have not eaten Italian food as good as this anywhere else in London, and the atmosphere is unique to the city. If you like restaurants with distant waiting staff and the impression that more has been spent on the interior design than the food, do not come here. It's a small and simple venue, but the atmosphere is still great, largely due to the welcoming waiting staff and nearby kitchen. Really worth a try, wherever you are in London. And if you live nearby and haven't been, you're missing out on a local gem.

Dear Joepeach.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent visit to Italina. It's great to hear such positive feedback about our menu and that you enjoyed your visits to Italina.

Please come and visit us again in the future if you are in the area.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Was passing and saw this Italian restaurant and decided to stop for some lunch, had a great meal, all the food was cooked fresh and the pizzas were amazing, definitely recommend.

Dear Matt L.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent visit to Italina. It's great to hear such positive feedback about our lunch menu that we recently introduced and have focused on improving it for our customers.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent lunch at this lovely local restaurant. The food was superb and the staff very friendly and efficient. It was very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend it for lunch.

Dear Angela B,

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

beautiful foodstuff here !
wonderful atmosphere created by excellent welcoming staff !

i strongly recommend this place

george

Dear GolfCourses,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent visit to Italina. It's great to hear such positive feedback about our food and especially the atmosphere.

Come and visit us again soon in the future if you are in the area.