“Daughter's 19th Birthday”

Sticks'N'Sushi Wimbledon
Ranked #488 of 22,376 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Oozing ultra-sleek Scandinavian chic, Sticks'n'Sushi is one of Wimbledon's most fashionable and popular eateries. With the original Sticks'n'Sushi site in Copenhagen, this cutting-edge concept combines the best in Japanese and Nordic dining, with a typically slick dining room featuring suspended art pieces, clean angles and a stony grey colour palette. As its name suggests, the Sticks'n'Sushi menu features a mix of freshly-crafted sushi and sizzling yakitori sticks - loaded with chicken, red meat and vegetables - served straight from the grill.
London
“Daughter's 19th Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

She chose tis - about our 6th time. It si just delicious - fresh fresh, lovely dishes. Not cheap - for 4 of us (and no alcohol) it was £150

Highly recommend especially: Squid salad, ebi bites, Beef tataki & teh mini maki YUM YUM

I said it was my daughter's birthday - they wished her happy birthday but nothing else

• Korean first
Newport, United Kingdom
“fantastic sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Found this restaurant while wandering around covent garden.
The interior and ambience is great,very relaxed and friendly.
The menu was extensive and our waitress explained everything perfectly. The food was all really fresh and is probably the best sushi I have eaten, will definitely visit again

1 Thank rosemarymartin
“Great sushi and more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Fantastic sushi and sashimi as well as other less well known dishes - try the Ebi Rolls! Despite being a large cavernous space, the restaurant manages to create a cosy, warm welcoming atmosphere.
Good service although the gathering of staff (both on and off duty) around the bar didn't look particularly professional.
All in all, highly recommended

London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing Birthday meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I booked my birthday meal here in advance and I recieved a phone call the day before-the waitor wanted to ask if I would like to preorder anything incase I didn't want to wait long for or order since there were 15 of us. They made sure it's not a problem at all if I didn't want to. He also asked which table I wanted and how I wanted to be seated and that I get dibs to which table since I booked before another group of large people. I felt that he was very thoughtful and he didn't make me feel bad for asking for round table
Or that I don't want to pre order.

They were still preparing the table when majority of us got there but the drinks at the bar was nice and everyone had some time to catch up. Once seated, our waitor was very attentive and kind, he happily catered to our many needs. I asked if they could put the spotlights a bit lighter as it was too dark for us- they explained that the other table think it's too bright so they decided to bring out candles on the table for us.

The food was amazing as usual ( my second time here!) I've been telling my friends how amazing this place is. The food is nicely presented and for the price I think it's decent compared to the high end jap places like hakkasan and sake no Hanna. Good mix of food as one of us is vegetarian and the other one doesn't eat anything raw. Our bill came wayy over £700 but it was worth it because the platters were so filling and tasty!

All the staffs were brilliant, friendly, attentive and smiley. I don't remember the last time I recieved such amazing service in London. I highly recommend this place !

Israel
“Very good place , good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

This restaurant gives good value for the money , the dishes are large , excellent tast , nice athmosphere and friendly service.

Visited January 2014