I have stayed at this hotel each year for many years and it has had its ups and downs. I'm delighted to say that it is now pulled back and this 2 night visit was pretty much faultless.
I arrived at 14:00 and was swiftly greeted at reception. I presented my Platinum Priority Club card (there was no separate area for Priority Club members) and my status was immediately acknowledged. I was offered a choice off 500 bonus points or a complimentary drink however the receptionist did fail to offer me a complimentary upgrade until I asked about it. That was the single less than positive experience. I was provided with complimentary vouchers for 2 days internet access and I found the service fast and efficient.
I was upgraded and the room was adequately spacious and very clean. There was a separate settee and it was more than adequate. The bed was large and comfortable and there was a choice of pillow types. 2 bottles of water were provided with the hotels compliments and also a bar of chocolate. What was nice is that all of this was replaced each day and not just one per visit as offered my most hotels. As well as tea and coffee it was nice that hot chocolate was also provided.
The bathroom had a combination tub and shower and benefited from high quality toiletries, spotless towels and a bathrobe. The bathroom was immaculately clean, including the often missed areas of the air vent and the corners on the floor.
There was air conditioning and this was effective. Again, this is rate in a London hotel.
Breakfast was a delight and there was a good choice. The staff clearly worked as a team and were incredibly warm and friendly. Again, a very rare thing in London. Adam in particular was very friendly as was his supervisor. All food items were fresh and there was a good choice of juices. What delighted me was the fact that there was a container with ice at the side of the drinks. I love my juice ice cold and this was a very thoughtful touch.
Whilst the hotel is about 20 minutes from Central London, it really doesn't take longer to get door to door than a hotel in the city. As a complimentary shuttle between the hotel and Brent Cross underground station is provided this saves on walking time and balances out the rest of the travel time. One opportunity for improvement is for the driver to take the name of the guest when you call to be collected. This would ensure that the correct person is collected and the driver knows who he's expecting. Every driver was courteous and helpful.
This hotel gets it right and this is refreshing. Thank you for a most excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re traveling on business or leisure, Holiday Inn London – Brent Cross offers the perfect venue.As well as being conveniently located for central London, Holiday Inn London – Brent Cross offers easy access to Wembley Stadium and Arena, Alexandra Palace, and the RAF museum as well as being opposite Brent Cross Shopping Centre. Our free Shuttle service connects us to the Underground network in less than 5 mins, and from there you can be in Leicester Square in under 20 mins!! We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Brent Cross
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross England