I've travelled to over 40 countries in five different continents. I've been in many small hotel rooms/apartments, including in notably crowded places like Japan and China. I have never, however been in a room/apartment so small as the Dylan apartment in Paddington. The place was so small that even opening a suitcase was nearly impossible. The bathroom was so tiny I had to contort myself into the shower booth and on the toilet. The company does an incredibly deceptive job on the internet, advertising a smartly furnished pad. Instead, the furniture was rickety, the sheets stained, and the paint on the wall chipping. What's more, the place was constantly baking in the sun, without air conditioning. The walls were so thin I could hear nearby guests moan. And of course the internet was available only for extra charge. When I complained of false advertising I was told I had checked in already and even if I had left my money was already taken. Believe it or not I am a very laid back traveler: I have stayed in dives and dungeons and in the bushes, but this one was the worst by a mile. Stay away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 21 self-catering Studio Apartments near Paddington Station very close to Hyde Park & Notting Hill. Ideal for Business Professionals, Tourists and Holiday Breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Dylan Apartments Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dylan Paddington Hotel London
- Dylan Hotel London
- Dylan Apartments Paddington London, England