'Cramped' doesn't adequately convey the limited space rented here. It was so tight I had to plan my journey from one side of the room to the other. The window had to be open for it to be cool enough to sleep, but it only took a few minutes stuffing toilet paper around the edges to stop it from rattling. I wasn't able to sit straight on the toilet because the wash basin left no room for my legs. It was impossible to turn the shower on without getting wet, which put you at risk of scalding. The exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work, so the mist from the shower set off the fire alarm at 5:30am on a Saturday morning, putting me at serious risk of being murdered by other guests. On the plus side, the staff members I dealt with we're pleasant (don't blame them!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 21 self-catering Studio Apartments near Paddington Station very close to Hyde Park & Notting Hill. Ideal for Business Professionals, Tourists and Holiday Breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking so you can book your Dylan Apartments Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dylan Paddington Hotel London
- Dylan Hotel London
- Dylan Apartments Paddington London, England