Dylan Apartments Paddington
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$265
$281
$238
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
$163
$238
$243
$166
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewskitchen areabayswater areaopening the doorrooms are smallcookertlcshampoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We have stayed there for 4 nights. We got room downstairs in their dungeon without openable roof light windows, nor air circulation. They want to pay before stay on desk and want all your credit card numbers written on paper form. And bathroom should be named as torture room. BEWARE of this "hotel" it is not worth of money.

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Where to begin?
On arrival when you walk in you think you found a really good deal and a place to stay. You are quickly disappointed when you walk in to reception. Run down and smelly. The stairs are narrow making it hard to get up with suitcases, and you can see that everyone else has struggled as well with marks and holes in the wall.

Upon arrival i had to give out my debit card details, including security code if you wish to stay. I was not given a reason why they needed all this information from me. When i went back downstairs to enquirer about the internet i could see my card details and copy of my passport sitting out in plain view for everyone to see. Needless to say the card has been cancelled as soon as i left.

The walls a paper thin and you can EVERYTHING!!! The internet is overpriced and doesn't work well at the best of times. I was told my room would be cleaned everyday, they only made my bed and changed my towels. The floor was a mess and my bed was falling apart and made noises no matter what you did. The floor was filthy, apparently owning a broom and vacuum is to expensive. To use the toilet and the shower you have to leave the door open to be able to move around. The kitchen was shockingly small was only provided with one power outlet and an extension lead. The sheets and duvet cover i was provided with were torn. I had to use a coat hunger to hold the window open. I felt like a prisoner with less room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Nick M
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Dylan Paddington advertised studio apartments. Upon arrival we found this to be more like a youth hostel. The bed was so small, I had to sleep on the floor the first night so my wife could sleep on the narrow bed. When we informed the manager the room was inadequate for our needs and we had to leave, he refused to provide any kind of refund thus in effect charging us $643.00 for one night's stay. Citi Bank would not intervene saying it was a foreign country. Stay if you are a single student, but don't do business with these people if you want a comfortable lodging and value your pocketbook.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fladay
Reviewed May 13, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Dirty, smelly refrigerator (smelled of dead animals), stove did not work, blowing the circuit breaker everytime we tried to use (staff refused to fix), lights blew circuit breaker - left in dark all night. Night staff "Only here for emergencies", could not replace the bulb. Woman in office (manager I presume) was the WORST person I have ever met when it comes to customer service. She was obnoxious and RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. Unaccommodating and agrumentative. Plenty of places to stay - I agree with FNBSunburnt... Tear it down and start again... with NEW STAFF!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends