Needed accommodation in Central London for a reunion of Games Makers who had volunteered at Greenwich Park last summer which was being held in Leicester Square
The staff were friendly, the room comfortable and the price was right. Breakfast with six items was more than enough. Several tube stations are only a few minutes away so getting about was no problem.
If you lived in halls years ago then you will enjoy this experience. I'd recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carr-Saunders Hall provides bed and breakfast accommodation in central London near Oxford Street.Carr-Saunders is also within easy reach of many famous attractions such as Madame Tussauds, and the British Museum as well as London shopping areas such as Covent Garden and Regent Street.Rooms at Carr-Saunders are available at Christmas and New Year, spring and summer, with low rates year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your LSE Carr-Saunders Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr-Saunders Hall Hotel London
- LSE Carr-Saunders Hall London, England