Centrally situated this is an ideal place to stay in London.This reasonably priced` accomodation is not "ensuite" but has a washbasin in the room which is convenient.Showers & toilet are along the corridoor where there is also a well-fitted communal kitchen.A choice of continental or English breakfast is on offer daily.The friendly staff certainly made me feel "at home".Thank you very very much.
A large common room with 2 televisions + large comfortable seats & wi-fi facility & games are most useful paticularly on wet days.
There is an abundance of shops,supermarkets,pharmacies,parks, tube stations, bus stops,restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the hall.For the energetics it is possible to walk to central London along Tottenham Court Road,Oxford Street to Trafalgar square.The University is close by making it very accessible for students.
I met some nice people from different parts of the world during my stay.I chatted with an Italian friend & shared a meal with a Singaporean student in the communal kitchen. Truly wonderful !.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carr-Saunders Hall provides bed and breakfast accommodation in central London near Oxford Street.Carr-Saunders is also within easy reach of many famous attractions such as Madame Tussauds, and the British Museum as well as London shopping areas such as Covent Garden and Regent Street.Rooms at Carr-Saunders are available at Christmas and New Year, spring and summer, with low rates year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your LSE Carr-Saunders Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr-Saunders Hall Hotel London
- LSE Carr-Saunders Hall London, England