A great location. But you do not want to go to this hotel.
1. A huge stair climb, particularly if you have a room at the top;
2. A rather bizarre breakfast in a room that is too small, and is almost dungeon-like.
3. I have never been in a smaller room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel with multilingual staff, restaurant & bar; set in city center near Hyde Park; easy access to public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Classic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classic Hotel London, England
- London Classic Hotel