“Average!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here few times before was fine this time not so good food not that good I love their lamb chops this visit the flavour of lamb chops not tasty at all I did point out to our waiter not as an complaint but as an comment we ordered four portion's he did take one off which wasn't the issue I was prepared to pay for it anyway I hope they try to improve this & hope fully we will be able to visit soon to enjoy like our previous visit's!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I'm a regular reviewer of this branch and I myself last time felt some things had fallen in quality - other reviewers have mentioned similar things eg. overdone steaks, out of stock of some items, smells like a kebab joint, thin steaks, cheap meat used, etc.

Well I can honestly say the experience we had the other day was very good, bordering on excellent in fact. I asked for my T-bone to be done medium and that's exactly how it was prepared - it was very tasty, didn't taste cheap at all - it was also very large and very thick - a beautiful cut of meat for the price - didn't think the place smelt of a kebab shop at all - nothing we ordered was out of stock - and other meals were also very good.

Only slight gripe I had was about the lamb chops - these are still being overdone - when I first came to Steakout they were the standout item on the menu, but if these were improved in quality again next time then I would probably have to rate this as excellent.

1  Thank Sharan_Man
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Thing about steakout is that you know you are gonna spend at least £15 per person. And they know you know. its a simple formula. A big generous amount steak (beef,chicken lamb or fish) served with about 15 chips or rice with a small lump of salad and a dollop of ketchup and garlic sauce separately. On top of the steak is a sauce of your choice which the steak is heated with...mushroom, garlic, or chilli. and a Glass of drink.
Simple. Nice for them nice for you too. When you eat you klnow you are eating something expensive and deep down you know it did not take much to make it but the atmosphere make you want to go back again. It nice as couples and families and also if your taking guests out.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Went here on a Saturday and got ignored for 5 minutes.
Once finally seated I wished I never came in.

The steak came cooked extremely well done when I asked for a medium.
It tasted chewy and bland.

When asking the waiter to have another steak cooked properly medium, he replied by saying 'you cant cook steaks with pink inside'.

Shakes were also terrible and half the items on the menu are not available.

Avoid, spend your money on a proper steak restaurant.

2  Thank David123554
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The steaks in this place are awful.
Although it is seasoned (not very well), they come very thin, and the cook is not done well at all. I requested medium rare and it was near well done.
Side items fries were frozen, and mash probably was made from powder.
If you want a decent steak, avoid this place, as it is cheap meat. My sirloin was not tender, and not worth the money.

1  Thank Anna A