Booked for a business trip as within expense allowance despite the pre-Christmas price rises. Great location & warm, clean rooms.
Fast check-in. Our room (127 on the first floor) was a triple (double & a single) with ensuite shower room. Two big windows so traffic & pub noise until quite late - hardly excessive though.
Typical 'Comfort Inn' furniture, not a lot of space in the room but all doors could be opened fully etc & anyway we didn't have mountains of luggage.
Run-of-the-mill buffet continental breakfast - only drawback was a large number of guests who had no idea about queueing & just barged up to the counters.
Will use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Victoria. We are ideally situated in the heart of London just behind Victoria train station. Whether in London for business or pleasure we are sure we can accommodate all of your travelling needs. Our hotel is just a few minutes walk from Victoria underground, train, and coach stations. As well as being conveniently situated for your travelling needs, Comfort Inn Victoria is also very near many of London's main historical and cultural attractions. Our friendly staff is here 24 hours a day to help you with any queries you may have to make you stay with us as pleasant as possible. On behalf of the team at comfort Inn Victoria, we are looking forward to seeing you in the future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn London - Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Victoria Hotel London
- Victoria Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn London - Victoria England
- London Comfort Inn