This hotel is your standard run of the mill hotel. It is good, there is really nothing wrong with it... but it is rather expensive for what you get. That's London for you, but this hotel especially it seemed. The room was uncomfortably small for the 3 people we had in it, and we were paying enough that I really didn't think it should be that small. That being said, it was a great location. A stone throw away from the underground and many good restaurants near by. Tip: if you are looking for gym facilities, the LA fitness near by offers free 5 day trial memberships (just pretend you live in london).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Victoria. We are ideally situated in the heart of London just behind Victoria train station. Whether in London for business or pleasure we are sure we can accommodate all of your travelling needs. Our hotel is just a few minutes walk from Victoria underground, train, and coach stations. As well as being conveniently situated for your travelling needs, Comfort Inn Victoria is also very near many of London's main historical and cultural attractions. Our friendly staff is here 24 hours a day to help you with any queries you may have to make you stay with us as pleasant as possible. On behalf of the team at comfort Inn Victoria, we are looking forward to seeing you in the future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn London - Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Victoria Hotel London
- Victoria Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn London - Victoria England
- London Comfort Inn