I booked the Comfort Inn as it was ( quite literaly) 50 metres from the Gatwick Express side entrance to Victoria Station. We were on a boys trip to watch International Rugby at Twickenham and wanted a base. The reception is modern and bijou with friendly staff who were happy to store our bags whilst we were at the game. The rooms were suitable for the price , clean with plenty of towels and hot water. The surprise was the breakfst room which was well stocked, flat screen TV and and again clean and lively.
A good base for
Only downside, there was a foul smell in the stairwell, but hey use the lift !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Victoria. We are ideally situated in the heart of London just behind Victoria train station. Whether in London for business or pleasure we are sure we can accommodate all of your travelling needs. Our hotel is just a few minutes walk from Victoria underground, train, and coach stations. As well as being conveniently situated for your travelling needs, Comfort Inn Victoria is also very near many of London's main historical and cultural attractions. Our friendly staff is here 24 hours a day to help you with any queries you may have to make you stay with us as pleasant as possible. On behalf of the team at comfort Inn Victoria, we are looking forward to seeing you in the future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn London - Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Victoria Hotel London
- Victoria Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn London - Victoria England
- London Comfort Inn