“Single travelers, DON'T STAY HERE”
Review of Blair House Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Blair House Hotel
Ranked #1,047 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Single travelers, look for another place to stay. I'm sure that jail cells are larger. This was by far the smallest "room" (closet) that I have ever stayed. The bed spread was dirty, the room needed painted, the window was broken, and the place was just not clean. The amnities were a joke. Furthermore the bathroom was not large enough to turn around in. I can't believ that they rent this "stall" and collect a fee for it. This place was a joke. You'd be smart to look elsewhere. Otherwsie, you'll regret it ! DO NOT STAY HERE !

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
6  Thank KentK1950
A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, IL
Reviewed January 8, 2004

This is a very bad hotel. Here's an example: The blanket on our bed a.) was badly stained and b.) had several large cigarette burns. When I took this to the "manager", she looked at me as if I had insulted her and barked "What are we supposed to do if this is how the guests treat the blankets?". The hotel was poorly heated, the staff were rude and the room was dingy. Stay somewhere else.

18  Thank A TripAdvisor Member