“So full!”
Review of Nabrasa - CLOSED

Nabrasa
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Nabrasa offers a Brazilian dining experience to customers in Earlsfield, London.The food of Brazil spans a unique mix of cultures and cuisines, allowing for an exciting and enjoyable dining experience for all. Our speciality are B.B.Q meats," Rodizio" include Beef, Chicken and Lamb accompanied by fresh salads and hot side dishes.Our smart and inviting Brazilian restaurant in Earlsfield is staffed by a friendly team, who are always happy to offer advice to those looking to try something new.Whatever the occasion, Nabrasa Brazilian restaurant offers a dining experience to remember.LIVE MUSIC - Fridays and Saturdays. This smart and inviting restaurant is staffed by a friendly team, who are always happy to offer advice on menu choices to those looking to try something new. Whatever the occasion, Nabrasa restaurant offers a dining experience to remember.
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

We received very good customer service. Seated immediately. Friendly staff and quick service.
The salad bar and sides were refilled and clean and tidy. And the meats kept coming until we said stop!
The kids enjoyed the food too and the price was reasonable. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

First timer here and enjoyed the food although some of the meat wasn't for me. Great service though as the staff were very attentive

Reviewed September 29, 2016

Attended here tonight. The table was booked for 12 people and I was last in at about 15 minutes after the table booking.
The party were about 5 skewers in when I sat down to eat and paced myself in a tasting menu fashion.
Suddenly for the rest of the table deserts were hastily served and when requested to have a selection of other mains I was totally blanked.
Maybe I have been spoilt having just returned from Canada where customer service is superb and have to get used to England where it isnt.
The food I had was nice, but it was half of what was on offer.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I've been on three occasions and I've had a pleasant experience each time I've gone even when I've booked an hour before I intended to come. The owner always greets everybody and ensures you enjoy your time and anything you'd like, they ensure you get it. I am yet to be to a Brazilian restaurant that matches the service and food of Nebrasa! Definitely worth he visit.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

We dined at the Uxbridge location for our reunion and had a great time! The food quality is fantastic and everything is hot! Make sure you have an appetite for meat before you go.