“One of best Japanese in London”

Koi Sushi & Noodle Bar
Ranked #15,529 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I went to Koi Sushi with my wife and daughter. We got all-you-can-eat for £14.80 each and we really had so much wonderful sushi we could not eat anything else. I'll definitively return soon.

1  Thank MarcoB59

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Best sushi I have ever tasted! Loved the spicy chicken it melts in your mouth and the sashimi is spectacular!

1  Thank talltony1
Reviewed December 9, 2012

out for a girly day with my young daughter, we had the 36 piece sushi groupon deal. It was all nice and far too much for us to eat so we had to take half of it home, which was great for us, if we had gone for the eat as much as you like it would have been wasted on us and you can't bring that deal leftovers home .The green tea was just right, the service was helpful, my daughter could not use chopsticks so they fashioned up easy use chopsticks for her. we enjoyed it, my only criticism is that the front door, the toilet door and certain areas looked like they needed a good wash and clean.

4  Thank AuntTopsy
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Went here for dinner and thought the service and food were really good. It's only a 10 minute walk from finchley road station. They are currently doing a promotion on tastecard and they also do all you can eat for £15. They also have a good selection of bento boxes which were really filling! Will definitely be returning - great food + great staff = happy customer.

3  Thank Londonista2468
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Koi Sushi and Noodle Bar is tucked around a corner on Finchley Road, a few minutes walk from the O2 Centre. We had 8 people booked for 6pm. On arrival the restaurant had a few other diners, but was quiet and unimposing. By the time we left 3 hours later, every table was occupied by - what appeared - repeat customers who knew the staff! I take this as a good sign;)
The staff were knowledgeable and welcoming, and fulfilled each request timely. We went for the EAT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN for £14.80 over 1 and 1/2 hours under a friend's recommendation - and we were spoilt! The quality was superb with old favourite suhis rolls and japanese dishes, as well as new fusion style sushi rolls on this particular menu. Dishes came out quickly with stunning presentation, and were consumed with delight. The sashimi was - as it should be - melt in your mouth, and the rolls well prepared with a large choice (Definitely try the Salmon Dragon roll!). The pumpkin kokkore and aubergine starter were the tastiest I have ever had! (In fact, our appetites ran out before time did!)
I look forward to returning to this treasure we have discovered, and couldn't recommend it more highly!

1  Thank salsticks