“Great food, great service”
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #983 of 23,370 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food is fantastic and there is an enormous amount of variety.

The staff are always friendly, chatty and attentive.

The atmosphere/decor is relaxed and comfortable.

Only neg, the toilets are quite scuzzy.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

If you wanna have some great breakfast in Shoreditch/Hoxton area, you should visit the breakfast club. Try the pancakes (all variations) or the egg dishes.
To speak in their words, I was "eggcited".
I hope, they do not change their recipies, but I hope they improve their cleanliness. Sometimes you found some stains or residues of former breakfast meals on the cutlery, and the tables are sticky and greasy, too.
For the meals I would like to give 6 ******.
With a little more attention to cleanliness and a prompter service (we could see our meals for minutes at the counter, but the personnel did not (in spite of the bell ringing from the kitchen).
And please, pre-warm the plates!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Heaven on a plate. Soooooo much variety actually made it difficult to choose.
Was very busy but worth the wait. Food was excellent. Portions were quite large. Highly recommend.
Best toilet and mini disco ever! !

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Tasty breakfast sandwich and pancakes. Already really busy at 9am- must return for lunch or dinner as breakfast aside the rest of the menu looks really appetising. Service is a little on the slow side but vibrant atmosphere makes up for it.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Came with a friend and we both had the most incredible breakfast. I myself had the half full english which was cooked to perfection, and some more - you could tell they were using real quality ingredients. My friend had the pancakes with ham and maple syrup on them, real food envy! Service was great too, I can imagine that this place would get very busy however it is well worth the wait as it set us up as a good brunch time meal so we didn't eat until late afternoon.

1  Thank LauraLoves89