“Wonderful introduction to London!”
Review of Bowl Of Chalk

Bowl Of Chalk
Ranked #17 of 727 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun, informal and factoid packed 'pay what you want' walking tours of London. Whether you're a hardened Londoner or just stepped off the plane, you will learn oodles of things about London that you didn't know you didn't know, in guaranteed small groups. Booking via website.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Thank you Jonnie for sharing with us such a wonderful picture of the city of London. Not only were we blessed with beautiful weather but also felt we had definitely chosen the best possible way to get to know a city and through the eyes of someone who really enjoys and knows what he is doing. We highly recommend you take this walking tour. Keep up your good humor Jonnie! It makes all the difference.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Jonnie is so much fun and filled with a ton of interesting London facts to share. My daughters and I spent a day with Jonnie in late March -- literally 7 hours of togetherness and we loved every minute. By the time we went our separate ways, we were not only filled with knowledge, but felt like we were saying goodbye to an old friend. Jonnie's enthusiasm for the City is contagious. Though we saw many of the old standbys, Jonnie was willing to tailor the tour to our specific interests. It was fun, entertaining, relaxing and educational. I would highly recommend a tour with Jonnie.

1  Thank KCCplus3
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Jonnie will delight you with so many interesting facts about London which you will not get from an ordinary tour! He had a casual easy manner which made the tour fun but he was also filled with knowledge and. Spontaneous I would recommend him highly for anyone who loves walking and learning about the city of London! I will book another tour with him on our next trip.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I went on the Saturday morning tour from Trafalgar Square to St Pauls - Johnny had us captivated with his stories and genuine enthusiasm for London from the very start. Even though the route that we walked is one that we both know well, pretty much every fact and anecdote we were told was new to us! Three hours whizzed by, and I now wish I could remember all of the cool and crazy stuff we were told!

Johnny's style is informal and fun, and he will be able to capture your interest, even if you are a local. We will deifnitely be returning for the other two tours.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I just moved to Old Street and, as we didn't know the area that well, decided to join Jonnie's "My Neck of the Wood" tour to learn a few things. Well, we certainly learned a lot!
The tour lasted 3h but didn't feel long at all. Instead, Jonnie's humour and many lively anecdotes made it incredibly fun and I didn't it to end. It fell quite personal, as if a friend showed your around, but a very knowledgeable friend, who knows basically everything on small and big History.
We thought we knew The East End and were mostly doing the walk for Old Street, but in the end we learned a lot about areas we had already explored with other tour guides. Jonnie is passionate and that makes the difference. He also really pays attention: he sent me an email after the tour, wishing me a good week at work,mans remembering the name of the company. Little detail, but nice gesture.
I would certainly go again and truly recommend Jonnie as an amazing guide in London. Thanks again for a great morning!

1  Thank Tabyria