“A Real Delight!”
Review of Bowl Of Chalk

Bowl Of Chalk
Ranked #17 of 723 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun, informal and factoid packed 'pay what you want' walking tours of London. Whether you're a hardened Londoner or just stepped off the plane, you will learn oodles of things about London that you didn't know you didn't know, in guaranteed small groups. Booking via website.
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I joined Jonnie on his 'My Neck of the Woods' walk on Sunday and we had the most wonderful time. We were really Impressed with his knowledge and friendliness, and was a really refreshing approach to a walking tour. We saw some lovely spots and markets, with some really nice stops for street art too. A must-do activity for Londoners and visitors alike!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My son who lives in London and had been on one of Jonnie's tours before, arranged for our tour when we visited London last weekend. Jonnie's knowledge and humour were incredible and we thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon walking around London. Would definitely recommend Jonnie's tours to anyone interested in having a fantasticand unusual morning/afternoon in London.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I joined Jonnie's "My neck of the woods" tour on a freezing cold day in February, but knew that I was in for a few hours of informative, fun and friendly banter. Jonnie is passionate about his walks, notices and points out the little details that otherwise you would sail past and tells you the back-story to each of them. The groups are kept small so that you get a more personal and tailored tour. The biting cold didn't matter so much when we were looking around to try and figure out "what is different about this road?" or where the next mushroom was. Yes, mushroom, that's part of the fun! I can thoroughly recommend these tours, you get to see a side to London that you would never have known was there, and start being that little bit more observant about where you're from too.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Tired after a long flight, Jonnie soon sparked us up with his humour and knowledge of London's East End. We saw lots interesting places we would never have found on our own. Jonnie is also a thoughtful and considerate person. We certainly enjoyed the time we spent with him.

2  Thank Gallipolo
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I've done two walks with Jonnie now.....and had a great time. Discovered some hidden gems.....a theatre and an old quirky pub....on the walk I did on the 21st April. Very easy to book in for groups as he sends confirmations out quickly. Good customer service! :)

1  Thank Jennifer F