Bulgari Hotel, London
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$279
$231
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
$160
$131
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$96
$75
$157
$125
$459
$444
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsblack marblealain ducassehyde parksignor sassisloane streetharvey nicholsstudio suiteswimming pool isrooms are spaciousamazing hotelconcierge teamafternoon teahome away from homeroom ratelocation is greatlounge areamini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for my 21st birthday & it was amazing.
I've never stayed in such a beautiful hotel.
They left perfume and chocolates on our bed after they had turned down the room.
The bathroom and bath is incredible.
We didn't eat at the hotel but we had drinks before and after we had been out and they were lovely, served lovely cocktails and bought me champagne as it was my birthday.
Love this hotel I can't wait to go to the one in Bali!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Sylvain_Ercoli, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for chossing to stay with us to celebrate your birthday and I am delighted that you had such a wonderful experience from the turndown service to the cocktails in Il Bar. I hope that you are able to return again soon and I know that our colleagues in Bali look forward to welcoming you.

Kind regards

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Definitely the best Hotel in London! I traveled with my family for a weekend and Christmas shopping, and decided to book an apartment in this property. I don't regret my choice and promise to come back. The service is 10 stars, the staff very friendly and the apartments are stunning! The location is great as well. If you are looking for an outstanding experience, this property is the best choice.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Sylvain_Ercoli, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and I am delighted that you consider us the best hotel in London. I look forward to your return stay and welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

“Less than a year old, this Bulgari property is as sleek and shiny as the brand’s jewelry! The hotel is striking - in a very masculine, stainless steel sort of way – a beauty that will not be lost on anybody with modern taste and an eye for design. The staff is terrifically courteous, from the minute you check in to the minute you check out – I was particularly impressed with turn down service. Nothing better than coming in late to a room that is perfectly arranged, candles lit, a little gift awaiting your return. I can’t go without mentioning the guestrooms – all the amenities you might need, along with more space than you could ever imagine. Seriously, I was shocked to see how large my standard room was! If it weren’t for the spa I’d think of this more as a business hotel, but the spa is so wonderful that I’d consider coming here on vacation just to plunge in the pool again."

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear your feedback and glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future, hopefully for a vacation.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed here with my friend as a special treat .... The rooms are lovely - until the airconditioning starts to drip inside the wall! This happens around 7am. Not sure why .... no real explanation was given.

Also, the service charge is added to everything - it leaves it very embarrassing if you are with guests and do not feel the 12% is justified - when you book a room - service charge, order a glass of wine - service charge etc. It all says its discretionary but is very embarrassing when the waiter comes back and questions why the whole bill has not been paid!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
12  Thank AgentTully
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had a fantastic time at the Bulgari Hotel & Residences. It's a very stylish hotel and everything was very clean and tidy. The rooms are beautiful and very spacious. The spa is fantastic and the pool is quite big (often hotel pools are rather small...). I was also very pleased with the gym and the equipment. The service was excellent. Breakfast was very good, only the fruit could have been riper. I had a fantastic time and I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Sylvain_Ercoli, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay here with us in London and in particular our Bulgari Spa and swimming pool. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.