This hotel has a perfect location. Super close to the tube and excellent base for an extended weekend in London. Yes the rooms are a bit on the small side (but we're in London!) and we did not have any view. But our room was located at the back so nice and quiet. Plus, you're in London - you'll probably won't spend much time cooked up in your hotel room anyways!
One point of annoyance was the bath/shower... I never understood those half-glas walls... it doesn't stop the bathroom floor from getting all wet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flemings Mayfair Hotel, Suites & Apartments - a luxurious boutique hotel and one of the best kept secrets in Central London - is the destination for exceptional eating and drinking, featuring the glamorous and indulgent Drawing Room, opulent and stylish Ormer Mayfair and sumptuous Manetta's Bar. The Private Dining Rooms are great for meetings and special occasions, business or pleasure. The gym offers a quiet and discrete place to exercise, with top of the range Technogym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Flemings Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flemings Hotel And Apartments
- Flemings Mayfair London, England
- Apartment London
- Hotel Flemings Mayfair