I recently spent three days in London. I found this hotel on the internet and immediately loved the pictures of it. I booked a double room and contacted the hotel directly to kindly ask them to accommodate us in one of the rooms I saw on their internet site (black/grey and white wall paper with trees). Check in was perfect and we were kindly granted the room we asked for (we were actually even upgraded). I was very happy since it was a surprise trip for my daughter. The staff is very polite, kind and smiling. The hotel is very clean and nicely decorated. There is free wifi in the lounge and you can have your own connection in the room (charged). In the room you will also find a docking station for your i-pod/phone. The bed is of very good quality, we slept like logs! I would really recomment this hotel which is ideally located and a delight for your eyes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flemings Mayfair Hotel, Suites & Apartments - a luxurious boutique hotel and one of the best kept secrets in Central London - is the destination for exceptional eating and drinking, featuring the glamorous and indulgent Drawing Room, opulent and stylish Ormer Mayfair and sumptuous Manetta's Bar. The Private Dining Rooms are great for meetings and special occasions, business or pleasure. The gym offers a quiet and discrete place to exercise, with top of the range Technogym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Flemings Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flemings Hotel And Apartments
- Flemings Mayfair London, England
- Apartment London
- Hotel Flemings Mayfair