Flemings Mayfair
$288
$277
Travelocity
2,034 results
All reviewsgreen parkhalf moon streetbuckingham palaceshepherds marketdrawing roomafternoon teabond streetpiccadilly circusquiet streetlovely hotelthe ritzthe ground floorthe location is perfectsmall hotelcontinental breakfastsmall roomwest end
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went with my husband for a 4 days trip to London. Hotel is great, located near Green Park, so there is an easy walk to many London attractions or shopping but it is in a quiet district. Very nice rooms, nicely decorated, staff very helpful. It belongs to SLH so if you are a member you may get an upgrade. We paid for standard room and got upgraded to a beatiful apartament with 2 bedrooms which was a nice surprise and value for money. Definately will come back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Branca S, Guest Relations Manager at Flemings Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor. I’m glad you enjoyed the location; it’s great to be so close to some of London’s best attractions and shopping. I really appreciate your lovely comments about our rooms and staff and I hope to welcome you back to Flemings again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

It is a bit pricy of its room size and amenities. However, the service at the hotel is amazing. Also its at a very central location great for first-time tourists, great restaurants located within steps from the hotel. And if you don't feel like splurge on a Michelin star one night, piccadilly square, Oxford street, Knights Bridge, bond street is all 10 minutes walk. 5 min to Buckingham palace and steps away the Tube station. You could visit most of landmarks and shopping districts on foot.
If i have to complain, is when i stayed in Jan 2013, the elevators were out of service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kev330
Branca S, Guest Relations Manager at Flemings Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you for describing your recent stay with us as fabulous. I’m pleased you found the team friendly, and that our Mayfair location allowed you to make the most of your stay in London. It’s disappointing to hear that the lift refurbishment disturbed your stay however we have since completed this update to the hotel. I do hope to welcome you back to Flemings again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Having stayed here previously I confidently booked a theatre trip for myself and my husband.Unfortunately my husbands health has deteriorated in recent weeks and he has begun to struggle with stairs.I had omitted to contact the hotel but on arrival they went out of their way to help.We were given a ground floor room and we were shown great kindness by every member of staff.What could have been a difficult trip for us was made perfect,

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

I’m delighted to read that you had a lovely stay at Flemings Mayfair recently. I’m pleased that you found our team welcoming and that we were able to assist you and your husband ensuring that your visit was comfortable and enjoyable. I hope to welcome you both back again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were upgraded on arrival from 2 double rooms to a 2 bed apartment suite.

The room offered everything we wanted as a family.

Couple of things they could improve. 1) tv remote in rooms were temperamental...

Shower in the 2nd bedroom gets the floor really wet so we had to mop it with towels every time we have had a shower to prevent us from slipping over.

Great location, min walk from supermarket and green park tube station.

Service was great, small wait at check in otherwise we had a great time.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for sharing your photos and feedback of your recent stay at Flemings. I’m pleased that you and your family enjoyed the apartment, and it offered you space and privacy as a family. I will pass on your comments on the room to our team to follow up on. I look forward to welcoming you all for a return stay soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stayed at Flemings for 2 nights at a heavily reduced rate so shouldn't really complain! but I found myself thinking...would I complain about these things if this was a 2 star hotel?! And yes...I probably would have so here goes...when we arrived we checked in and were told we had a double room. I had requested a twin room on booking so I mentioned this and they acknowledged that this was the case. We were directed to wait in the lounge until they found a solution (more like deposited in the lounge) 30 minutes later they came to tell us we could have a double room with 2 beds that they would separate for us later in the evening. We agreed. ( I don't understand why a hotel would offer a twin room at the time of booking but not actually give us one, anyway...) We went to the theatre. Came back. No separated beds. We were too tired to mention it so fell asleep on our double bed with pillows separating us. The next day we were awoken by loud talking at 7am. Our room was next to a staff cupboard and was rather noisy. We tried not to let this dampen our spirits and got ready to face the day. We wandered out into the corridor and were greeted by several cleaning buckets lining the corridor. When we arrived back at the hotel at 11pm that night they were still there. Once we manoeuvred our way around them we approached our room.....would we have twin beds tonight? Sadly not. No explanation or apology. Another night sleeping in a double separated by pillows. Why didn't we complain? We had paid a discounted rate and...in my opinion...were made to feel that way the moment we checked in. It's quite sad really as we usually pay more to stay in London and were trying Flemings to see whether we could add it to our London list. Sadly, we'll stick to our firm favourite hotels next time. Sorry Flemings, it's a no from us.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank ilovesummer7
Branca S, Guest Relations Manager at Flemings Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for your review, our guest feedback is always very valuable to us and I have passed your words immediately to all concerned. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us at Flemings did not live up to your expectations. I believe you have subsequently addressed these issues to us directly and I hope you are satisfied with our reassurances and we can welcome you back for a true Flemings experience. Unfortunately how your booking was made it does not guarantee a twin room, however we normally like to fulfil our guest request whenever it is possible and we do apologise we made a mistake in following this up.