“Good service, standard Wagamama”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #1,298 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Attended for a meal before cinema. I like the fact they have new items on the menu once in a while. Try the new salad, top notch and refreshing! Standard Wagamama food. DId find the ramen noodles a bit stodgy. BUt the soup and the seafood was done well. So was the fried squid. Staff was attentive. Definitely good place to go before O2.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Asked if could have starter at same time as main meal. Staff decided to bring starters before. Ok, no big deal. Staff were not the most receptive. Ordered Gyoza for desert which came with custard. Asked if could have a scoop of ice cream instead of custard, which the waitress agreed to. On return with my desert, the waitress then said to me " by the way, we can do it for you this time, but next time you will have to pay for having ice cream instead of custard" which didn't go down well with me. I then found a hair in my Gyoza. Ok, can easily happen. What topped off my poor experience, was the fact that as I exited the restaurant, casually strolling past at least three staff, not one thanked me for my customer or even acknowledged my departure, not good!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Popped in the O2 branch prior to attending a concert. As expected, the place was heaving. However, service was efficient, attentive and friendly. The food came out piping hot.

Both the yakisoba and the grilled fish ramen were excellent. Quality can sometimes be a bit variable from one branch of Wagamama's to another, but the kitchen here did an excellent job.

The yakisoba was tasty and light (not at all greasy). The ramen was cooked perfectly, with just enough bite and beautifully separated - many other restaurants pre-cook the ramen, which leaves it in a soggy over-cooked clump. The broth was light and tasty.

One of the best Waga's we've had in a long time.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We dined at Wagamamas prior to going to the O2, we were greeted by a lovely blonde haired girl I am sorry I don't remember her name. However she was very good at her job and genuinely seemed to enjoy it, which is very refreshing to see at the moment!

The 4 of us had a main course each then a couple of sides of duck dumplings and ribs. The food was hot, fresh and very tasty and prosecco went down very well too!

When we left at 12.30, there was a huge queue to get in, so it obviously has a good reputation.

Well done to all the team at the O2 branch of Wagamamas!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

was at other wagamama place in the city before, and wasnt too pleased.

however, the heathrow-location was quite pleasant. stuff was friends; we had the
the duck dumplins and the chicken-curry. food was very well prepared, seasoned well.
great restaurant, specially for an airport restaurant.