“Comfortable stay at a convenient location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stylotel

Stylotel
Ranked #540 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Toronto, Canada
“Comfortable stay at a convenient location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We have chosen Stylotel because of it being so close to Paddington Station. Andreas at the front was very helpful and informative. The breakfast was prepared nicely by 2 ladies. Everything was clean and presentable. The only downside was waken up at 6 am by construction noises at the front of the hotel.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I heard that regular rooms in this hotel are pretty small, but we took a family suite and it was perfect for 4 people. The suite is very spacious, especially according to London standards. There is a living room with a sitting area and a bedroom.
The location of the hotel is perfect, a few minutes walk from Paddington Station. The rooms are very clean and breakfast is nice. In a whole, I would definitely recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Alinar77
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

great hotel, clean, with free wi-fi, friendly staff, great breakfast spread, located 2 minutes from Paddington Station with all amenities lel at hand, I think I'll go back to London to stop more days and I'll definitely stylotel, we were 2 days with my wife and my daughter and we feel really happy about everything.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor but all mo0lto quiet, great neighborhood
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Redruth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stayed a few days here for shopping. We've been staying here for trips to London for years now. The hotel is walkable to Oxford Street, 2 minutes to the nearest tube and heathrow express. All the staff are really friendly and helpful - nothing is too much bother. Great breakfast is included in the rate too :-)

St. Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Stylotel for a week and had one of the rooms in the basement. Before I booked the room I read other reviews and knew the rooms and bathrooms were small. They are, but really how much are you in your room? We liked that the room had a safe, nice TV,lots of hot water in the shower, and especially descent complimentary WiFi in the room. The hotel desk staff were especially great and helpful with recommending restaurants and helping us with transportation connections. The best feature of the hotel is the location. Being a couple of blocks from Paddington Station is so convenient especially because we used the tube every day to visit attractions. The breakfast was average. I guess am not used to "English Style" breakfast with fried eggs, ham, sausage, tomatoes, hash browns and beans. I tend to eat more healthy items, and the Rice Krispies and Corn Flakes and toast got old after a week. They did have a nice selection of beverages however, each morning and the breakfast staff were great. It would be nice to add some fruit and yogurt to the selection of items. Overall we enjoyed our stay at Stylotel.

Atlantic City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

I love staying in the Paddington / Bayswater area when in London and can usually get a reasonable hotel deal if I book far enough in advance. I enjoyed the Stylotel, a two minute walk from Paddington. The staff was very friendly, even helping me with my bag. A full breakfast was included, and the room was super clean. The hotel, in an old building, has been completely renovated with modern rooms. I have been in small rooms before, so this didn't bother me. However, the shower has to be the tiniest on record anywhere (See the pix.) But guess what. It works. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Chester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stayed here on business trip, just needed a simple clean overnight stay. Hotel was clean and very close to paddington station and Hyde park. Recommended for business travellers. This hotel was very cheap so I wasn't expecting much at breakfast. What a surprise I got, best breakfast I have had on a business trip for a long time

Room Tip: I had room 105 very quiet