Spent 5 nights at Stylotel in September. I am overall satisfied with service, cleanliness of the room and the breakfast provided. Here is a short list of pros and cons:
- Very close to Paddington station & nearby shops (internet cafe, laundrette, restaurants etc)
- Felt very safe in that location
- Staff friendly & helpful (asked for a quiet room and was given one)
- Wifi isn't free BUT once you buy your time, this isn't cumulative (e.g. you can buy 5 hours and use 1 hour per day and log on/off as you please). This to me is a positive as quite a few other hotels we have visited don't have usable wifi in the rooms
- Breakfast was plentiful and fresh food was used. Free teas and coffee facilities available 24hr.
- Hotel is environmentally conscious
- Room was very small (though we knew this at the time of booking)
- Bathroom was also very small and the toilet more often than not smelled really bad (possible sewage smell coming up through pipes)
Overall we were very happy with the experience and would gladly recommend this hotel to other or return when we visit London in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Stylotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stylotel Hotel London
- Stylotel London, England