King Solomon Hotel
$257
$238
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Stayed here as a last minute thing so that we could have a drink at a concert at Alexandra palace. Did not know what to expect as last minute and really cheap ... But was presently surprised .. The rooms are very basic but they are clean and have all the basic amenities in them .. The location is good for wembely and Alexandra palace. Value is excellent and there is free parking on site. If you treat this place as a stop over then it definely does the job. Staff where friendly and although there are very little facilities on site you are on a busy highway where you can get pretty much all you need. Good value cheap hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 10, 2012

After reading all of the reviews given here I was afraid of staying at this hotel for 4 nights. To my surprise the fear was fading the moment I finally entered the room (we had a family room on the first floor). In comparison to many other hotels and even to some that got much better reviews our room was pretty big. All of us had lots of space to enjoy the stay there! Besides, and probably the most important aspect, the room was absolutely clean! The staff was always nice and helpful. The breakfast was delicious as well. All of us were extremely pleased with what we got, especially due to the little money we had to pay. The only negative aspect that needs to be mentioned is that a fire alarm can easily be set off (due to steam *haha* -which can be avoided by closing the bathroom door immediately!). Concluding I have to say that I would definitely and without any doubt stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Juleey
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I have only read the reviews after my stay ar King Solomon Hotel. I had a wonderful time and very good experience at this hotel. The staff was very helpful - they have helped me with the directions and also printed some documents for me free of charge. The room was nice and warm, bathroom looked recently decorated and the bed was very comfortable. That's the main things that are important to me when I stay in the hotel. Breakfast was different but I think everyone can find what they like to eat for breakfast- there were different cereals, eggs, toast, butter, jam, tomato salad, tea, coffee, hot chocolate. I have stayed in different hotels in London and the service wasn't that good as at King Solomon Hotel. Please don't expect 5 star accommodation for the price you pay.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Dana687
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband stayed here last week just for 1 night as he was visiting friends, he said that the accomodation was clean and there were fresh clean towels, the bed was a little soft but he slept ok. The shower was large and the room generally was ok for a short stay, but if you were staying for longer than a few days it might feel a bit claustrophobic! The breakfast wasn't great, but it was included in the price so all in all the price he paid was acceptable for London & there was parking which was a bonus + it was close to the train station for easy access into the centre of London. He would stay there again but only on a short stay basis.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet area of the hotel when booking!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends