- SUPER easy to find coming out of Kings X/St. Pancras rail/underground stations. Just head for Euston Rd. exit (south side), near the Burger King and HSBC Bank and Argyle street is on your right.
- Staff very nice
- Full English breakfast and continental items like cereal, muffins and yogurt
- Hair dryer in room
- Great water pressure in shower
- Able to leave bags before or after stay (for a few days) for a reasonable fee
- Beds are comfortable but the pillows were really soft (I used my travel pillow)
- Bathrooms are similar to those on a cruise ship - tight quarters!
- Not all rooms have air conditioning (but you have a fan)
- Like most buildings of this vintage, sound from other rooms can be a problem. We had a family with two energetic children staying in the room above us, and the stomping (one night until 1:30 am) was really disruptive
- Depending on which room you get, you may have a lot of narrow stairs to contend with
Overall, I would recommend this hotel and would return. You just can't beat the location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located across the road from Kings Cross St. Pancras International. The Jesmond Dene is a 3 Star family run bed and breakfast hotel which has an excellent reputation. Our high standards in cleanliness and service make us a number one choice for your visit to London. Read from over 1800 reviews online to hear from our many happy customers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jesmond Dene Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jesmond Dene Hotel London, England