We spent a week at this property just off St. Paul's Cathedral. What a sad place!
The location is the only really good thing about it.
We had a two bedrooms apartment decorated with the cheapest ever furniture. The wardrobes were literally falling apart, they were worn out and rather horrible.
The lights were dim and sparse.
The bathtub in one of the bathrooms was chipped and a bit rusty.
The shower in the other bathroom kept vomiting tiny little bugs until we asked reception to get it sorted.
The towels provided can only be good for children or incredibly small people. The fridge door was cracked, the oven had all buttons faded away.
The place was horribly hot and the controllers in each room had no function at all.
There is no daily maid service, but that is acceptable as clearly stated on their web site, but the apartment we got was not very clean at all to start with.
The bed and pillows were in a very poor state. Windows were super dirty and curtains and coach stained, worn out and not very pleasant to see.
Considering the price they charge, there are definitely much better options in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A BridgeStreet flagship building in the heart of The City of London, The King's Wardrobe by BridgeStreet is a prestigious apartments development situated in a tranquil and secluded courtyard behind St Paul's Cathedral, just off Ludgate Hill. The property offers a selection of 69 studio, one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments. Named after King Edward III's Wardrobe residence in 1361, the site has progressively redeveloped over the past 300 years. These contemporary, luxury, furnished residences stand now as a testament to some of the finest modern designs and architecture of London. Experience the ultimate of London's finest serviced apartment at The King's Wardrobe by BridgeStreet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The King's Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Wardrobe Serviced Apartments By Bridgestreet Hotel London
- The King's Wardrobe Serviced Apartments By BridgeStreet London, England