Brilliantly located in a courtyard just a 5 minute walk from St. Paul's, comfortable, well-appointed, and staffed by the most welcoming, friendly and helpful staff - there was a problem with one of the showers, and it was fixed within the hour.
Only downside was a noisy delivery van in the street outside both mornings we were there.
We will definitely come back but will try to get an apartment away from the street.
We would still highly recommend it here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A BridgeStreet flagship building in the heart of The City of London, The King's Wardrobe by BridgeStreet is a prestigious apartments development situated in a tranquil and secluded courtyard behind St Paul's Cathedral, just off Ludgate Hill. The property offers a selection of 69 studio, one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments. Named after King Edward III's Wardrobe residence in 1361, the site has progressively redeveloped over the past 300 years. These contemporary, luxury, furnished residences stand now as a testament to some of the finest modern designs and architecture of London. Experience the ultimate of London's finest serviced apartment at The King's Wardrobe by BridgeStreet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The King`s Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Wardrobe Serviced Apartments By Bridgestreet Hotel London
- The King`s Wardrobe Serviced Apartments By BridgeStreet London, England