“A very enjoyable experience”

The King's Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet
Ranked #25 of 922 Specialty Lodging in London
Reviewed August 2, 2013

What a lovley and enjoyable experience we had at the King's Wardrobe. Beautifully furnished and well equipped. Just seconds away from St. Paul's, yet so secluded and quiet.
Tobey Brewin could not do anymore to ensure we had the most enjoyable stay in London. Many thanks Tobey for a wonderful stay.
We will definetly visit again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Murphyslaw2013

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Myself and my husband visited London for a concert, and stayed for one night at the lovely King's Wardrobe Apartments! Situated in a fabulous location a stone's throw from St Paul's, yet tucked away from the hustle & bustle of the busy street, our apartment was very well-appointed, clean and bright, (with large windows allowing in lots of natural light). The kitchen was clean, modern and very well-equipped, The Receptionist was friendly and welcoming, and didn't hesitate to accompany us to our door! On arriving home, I realised I had left my cosmetics bag back in the apartment (we live 65 miles away), so I called Tobey at Bridgestreet to arrange its return. Tobey was helpful and attentive and immediately reassured me he would organise this. I would definitely recommend The King's Wardrobe to others, and we're looking forward to returning in the near future!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I visited London for the first time a couple of months ago and stayed at the Kings Wardrobe. Love the location.. 2 minutes from St Pauls and about 5 minutes walk to 2 underground stations. The apartments were clean and well furnished. Beds were comfortable and very cozy! The staff were extremely helpful, especially in giving us directions. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed in one of the studio apartments for one night because we had a gig in London. The apartment was lovely, everything seemed very new and exceptionally tidy. It was easy to find and perfectly located. The staff were all very friends and check-in and out was extremely easy. I would recommend these apartments to anyone definitely worth the extra money compared to a hotel! Will be back when I'm next in London.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The apartments were good value for money on Hotels.com. They had everything you needed and were in a good location, about two mins walk from St Paul's cathedral. The staff were really friendly and helpful. There were a few finishing touches such as one of the toilets had not been cleaned, too few towels and the carpet coming up in one of the bedrooms that just let it down a little bit. I have also stayed in the Town Hall apartments in London and these were in a different class but were not as central as the King's wardrobe. I would recommend here and would return but if you want a really top class apartments, the Town Hall ones offer a higher standard. Overall the Kings Wardrobe are good apartments, we had a nice stay and they are much better than hotel rooms in London.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I'm staying at King's Wardrobe for two months, paid by my company while relocating to London. The flat is generally fine, clean and well maintained.
Then again, the video/DVD/movie library is a lie. I've asked to borrow a movie (any movie!) every weekend since I arrived here six weeks ago and they always happened to be all on loan.
And the landline phone is a wireless set that's got dead batteries so you can't actually make phone calls with. They replaced them once for another set that didn't work either (taken from a little jar of assorted used batteries). To be fair I haven't tried that hard to get it replaced again as I don't have that much use for it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Was booked into Kings Wardrobe on a company trip and decided that it would be easier to stay on than find another hotel, I am so glad I did, I had a fabulous room in a beautiful little oasis just near St Paul's. My husband joined me for the weekend and we have agreed that this will become our place to stay while in London. From the welcome pack to check out I am hard pressed to find any fault with the apartment, the location and the staff. You are spoilt for choice with restaurants and bars on your doorstep and shopping is just a stroll away. Wardrobe Place is just a little lane (people traffic only) off Carter Lane and can be tricky to find, but so worth the effort. We are both looking forward to our next visit

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple