What a lovley and enjoyable experience we had at the King's Wardrobe. Beautifully furnished and well equipped. Just seconds away from St. Paul's, yet so secluded and quiet.
Tobey Brewin could not do anymore to ensure we had the most enjoyable stay in London. Many thanks Tobey for a wonderful stay.
We will definetly visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A BridgeStreet flagship building in the heart of The City of London, The King's Wardrobe by BridgeStreet is a prestigious apartments development situated in a tranquil and secluded courtyard behind St Paul's Cathedral, just off Ludgate Hill. The property offers a selection of 69 studio, one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments. Named after King Edward III's Wardrobe residence in 1361, the site has progressively redeveloped over the past 300 years. These contemporary, luxury, furnished residences stand now as a testament to some of the finest modern designs and architecture of London. Experience the ultimate of London's finest serviced apartment at The King's Wardrobe by BridgeStreet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The King's Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Wardrobe Serviced Apartments By Bridgestreet Hotel London
- The King's Wardrobe Serviced Apartments By BridgeStreet London, England