I stayed at this place twice last year on a business trip. Once in May 2012 for a week and again in July 2012 for 3 weeks. On my first visit I was alotted a 1 BHK apartment which was so lovely. A big living room, a nice cure bedroom, freshly painted walls, nice wooden furniture, tasteful decoration, comfortable bed, spotless bathroom, bathtub, towels, fully stocked kitchen...everything was just perfect...so much so that I didn't feel like leaving the place only :) Yes, there were constant sounds of St Paul's cathedral bells every hour, but unlike many others I found them very soothing and meditating!
During my secong visit in July, 1BHKs were all booked due to Olympic rush, so had to manage with studio apartment only. They were decent, as in all the amenities were same as in a 1BHK but luxury wise they were far away from the 1 BHKs.
The staff is very helpful and warm and round the clock available at reception. The location is very convenient as well. At just 300 mets walk there ia a St paul bus stop and at 500m distance is the Blackfriars tube station. A walk in the evening to London eye via victoria embankment is just out of the world. It is so quiet and peaceful and meditating feeling! (I am so much in love with London <3 ). So all in all a very nice and convenient place to stay in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A BridgeStreet flagship building in the heart of The City of London, The King's Wardrobe by BridgeStreet is a prestigious apartments development situated in a tranquil and secluded courtyard behind St Paul's Cathedral, just off Ludgate Hill. The property offers a selection of 69 studio, one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments. Named after King Edward III's Wardrobe residence in 1361, the site has progressively redeveloped over the past 300 years. These contemporary, luxury, furnished residences stand now as a testament to some of the finest modern designs and architecture of London. Experience the ultimate of London's finest serviced apartment at The King's Wardrobe by BridgeStreet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The King's Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Wardrobe Serviced Apartments By Bridgestreet Hotel London
- The King's Wardrobe Serviced Apartments By BridgeStreet London, England