“Great location”

Ranked #155 of 1,090 Hotels in London
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

In London to meet up with friends and visit the theatre. The Premier Inn Leicester Square is in a great location near to good pubs, theatres and restaurants. Also close to shopping. The staff were very helpful, breakfast good with lots of variety and we were able to leave our luggage before check in and after check out for collection later. The rooms were clean and had tea/coffee facilities and a hair dryer. The bar area was comfortable and relaxing.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Thank you for your four star review of Premier Inn London Leicesetr Square. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and found our team to be helpful. Also very glad to read that you enjoyed our all you can eat Premier Breakfast. At Premier Inn we are passionate about the services we provide. I have passed on these messages to the team and they really appreciate the feedback. I hope I can welcome you back to London again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Staff were very friendly and helpful and went out of their way to make sure our friends had a room near to us (we didnt even need to ask). Hotel room was very clean no complaints, Why pay more for a hotel room that lets be honest you are only going to be in for a few hours. Fantastic value for money. Didnt here any noise from outside or inside the hotel would stay here again. First choice everytime. Great Location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of Premier Inn London Leicester Square, it was great to read that we maintained the high standards you expect from Premier Inn. We do try to keep friends and family as close together as possible as we feel that this makes the guests stay just that extra little bit special. Our amazing housekeeping team will be happy that you found our rooms to be clean and I shall let them know of all the great comments they recieve. I am pleased to read that you will stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you back.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Check in was a challenge - I was shown how to check in using the self-service check-in machine, but the assistant walked off half way through and couldn't tell me how to buy internet using that system. I had to re-queue up for the proper check in desk.

Location was excellent; standard of hotel was good, and the room was larger than expected given it's a central London hotel.

I would stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your review and your feedback on Premier Inn London Leicester Square. I was pleased to see that even with the issues you have identifed you still felt we had acheived a 4 star rating, thank you. I have spoken to our reception manager regarding your comments and she has asked me to apologise on her behalf, she reassures me she will look into it and make sure we avoid this in the future. I really appreciate your feedback and hopefully I will be able to welcome you back in the near future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stayed here last weekend while on a trip to the theatre (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory = Awesome) Had a room on the seventh floor room was not huge but had everything you needed for a comfortable stay. The room has Tea and Coffee as well as an hair dryer which is more than some of the bigger chains of hotels I have stayed in have!

The location is excellent as you walk straight out into Leicester Square. We didn't have the breakfast in the morning but opted to go to a cafe in Leicester Square.

Staff were friendly and helpful even offering to store our bag on checkout so we could carry on exploring London.

Would definitely book again here if needed!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful five star review. I was very happy to hear that you found your stay to be comfortable and the location excellent. Maybe next time you could try our all you can eat Premier Breakfast to set you up for your day. We do have a complimentary luggage leaving service so we can give you up until the last minute to enjoy all that London has to offer and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing you again.
Snowmass Village, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Clean and safe. Good location close to the tube, except if you need to hook up with a taxi or hired car since they are right on the square. The rooms are Air conditioned and quiet. Wifi is available. Breakfast is a bit pricey, but lots of food.

Valletta, Malta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed at the Premier Inn Leicester Square in June 2013 during a brief holiday. Definitely everything about this hotel is centred about its location. Right there, in the middle of London’s hotspot. Conveniently located to Heathrow and easily accessible to London’s main attractions.

The service at Premier Inn is basic and efficient. Yet they provide an added service when compared to other budget hotels. The price is also slightly higher compared to other budget hotels, but then you’re probably not IN Leicester Square.

Breakfast is more than enough. You do express check in and check out and although it a chain hotel service is attentive. Rooms are cosy and include all basic necessities. Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you very much for your wonderful five star review. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed the central location and the breakfast that we offer. At Premier Inn we are passionate about ensuring our guests have a great nights sleep, and we will continue to look at how we can offer great value in this area. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in London
Katy, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is, hands down, and AWESOME economy hotel. We travelled to London with our 2 teenagers in June. We asked for a family room and there was PLENTY of room for all of us! The rooms are sparse but clean. I'd rather pay for my experiences on vacation that for frills in a hotel that I won't use since I am never there. The breakfast in the morning is worth including in your reservation. The buffet is outstanding and they can also cook anything to order (such as eggs). The location CANNOT be beat. Leicester Square is the theater district of London. Kevin Spacy attended his movie premiere next door to our hotel and we saw Prince Harry leaving a premiere one evening about 50 steps from our hotel. The Leicester Square underground is a 2 minute walk from the hotel. You also have easy access to Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace. The staff was so extremely helpful. Especially Cornelia, she was a total gem during our stay!

Room Tip: Room 512 was PERFECT for a family of 4. Plus, you get a window that overlooks the square!
2 Thank Debbie K
Francesco F, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
What a wonderful five star review. I was delighted to read that you found room 512 spacious and clean. It has got one of the best views of the square and I'm glad you got to enjoy it. It was good to read that you found our breakfast to be 'Outstanding' and I hope it set you up for the day ahead. At Leicester Square you are practically rubbing shoulders with plenty of celebs so I'm glad you got to see the Prince and Kevin Spacey. Maybe next time you'll bump into the queen? I will personally make sure that Cornelia is recognised for the brilliant service that she provided to you. I look forward to welcoming you back to London, hopefully in the not so distant future.