“Premier Location”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel
Ranked #166 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Right in the heart of Leicester Square, this hotel was a great choice for my daughters 18th birthday, everything we wanted was on our doorstep. The hotel room was spacious and comfortable and VERY clean. The shower was very powerful which is often not the case in some hotels. We didn't have a view but that didn't bother us, we were not in London to spend time in our hotel room. The bar/restaurant lacks atmosphere but I doubt many people eat/drink there when you are surrounded by the delights of London's cuisine. Didn't have breakfast there either as Muriel's kitchen just outside is a treat not to be missed! Good value for money we will be back.

3  Thank jules24Surrey
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Leicester Square Hotel

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Premier Inn on Leiscester Square is in a great location if you come to London for the Theatre and National Gallery. The windows are triple glazed and although it is sometimes noisy outside, you can hear a pin drip in your room. Beds were comfortable and the people who work at the front desk are very friendly and extra helpfull. Can't wait to return.

2  Thank Mermaid322
Reviewed January 26, 2014

spent 1 night at this hotel. fab location in the heart of leicester square - room faced the london eye and the square. hotel clean and tidy. staff was excellent - had choice of rooms. Shazair and Hassan very helpful nothing was too much trouble. had breakfast there and it was very good. would definately stay at this hotel again. 3 tube stops from st pancreas and 1 stop from convent garden! try this hotel you wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: high up away from lift facing square
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for my daughters 18th birthday with her brother, myself & my husband we asked for a family room which had 1 double bed & 2 single and basically that's all you could fit in the room. I also requested a room high up overlooking Leicester square, we were given a room on the fifth floor with no view. The Location of the hotel is fantastic but I've stayed in a Premier Inn family room in Scarborough before & the room there was much bigger so I was a little disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Thetowns
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Just returned from a weekend in London staying at the Premier Inn. Couldn't complain about it at all. Fantastic location for Oxford Street, Covent Garden etc.

While the hotel isn't fancy it was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff couldn't have been any more friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again on my next trip.

2  Thank katelouise
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Hotel was in ideal spot for overnight stop after travelling to see a show on Shaftesbury Avenue. It came at a comparatively high price for a 'budget' hotel - but that's central London for you and it was part of a 'birthday treat'! We arrived a little before 2p.m. and were keen to drop off bag rather than take it to theatre for matinee performance. The receptionist was very obliging and said there would not be a problem in finding a room that was ready (we had checked in in advance online). It was pleasing to note that, despite a pneumatic drill at work directly outside the entrance we could hardly hear it although our room (309) overlooked it.

After the show and dinner (and what a great area to find eating places!) we got back to our room. We noted a slight 'beat' from music nearby on going to bed; by midnight they had 'pumped up the volume and every drum/bass beat seemed to travel through the walls; this continued until 2 a.m. when the volume control was tweaked downwards slightly. It ended at 3 a.m.

The music came from the 'Ruby Blue' club. The entrance was next door but the club itself seems to share the building. I could have sworn it was in the room next door.

For a hotel chain that prides itself on granting 'a good night's sleep' it seems strange that it has 'Ruby Blue' as a bedfellow. Granted, it is not my type of music at the best of times and I have arrived at an age where I prefer to be asleep in the early hours and - granted - the hotel itself was quiet and comfortable.

When checking out, I mentioned the noise problem associated with the room and was advised that I could in future request a quiet room or one higher up. (Do any guests request a noisy room?) I would certainly make a point of avoiding the same room again and would suggest that prospective clients do the same.

Room Tip: Check where room is in relation to the club - depending on you love of drum and bass.
1  Thank EMR47
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Excellent location. Excellent value for money. Family friendly. Comfy beds. Spacious rooms. My children liked it a lot and my daughter kept on saying "mum lets go back to the moon hotel" she's only three but she liked it too.

1  Thank Nicole M