In 2005 we discovered Kandara through Internet searches. We were in London during the July bombings, having returned to Kandara after several weeks on a cruise . We were welcomed, nurtured and felt cared about by every member of the family on both stays. Kandara is a lovely home, run by a delightful family, and in a very accessible location. The family tradition of welcoming foreigners and making them part of the family is evident from the first contact. We have recommended Kandara to many of our friends over the years. We are finally gettng our chance to return there this summer and can hardly wait. The Pfeiffers from the USA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome is guaranteed at Kandara Guest House in Islington, north London. A family-run bed & breakfast, providing B&B accommodation for over 60 years! Situated in a quiet, leafy residential area just minutes from Islington's outstanding theatres and restaurants. Kandara is conveniently located for transport into both the West End and the City of London. We take pride in providing high quality, clean and comfortable accommodation. Providing a much-loved base to explore the capital, as well as a conveniently placed "second home" for those temporarily working in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Kandara Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kandara Guesthouse Hotel London
- Kandara Guest House London, England