Black & white & chrome with sea-glass blue accents is not the usual design for an English b&b. But it is a super place to stay - AND pretty! The modern decor is warmed by the graciousness of the hostess. It is only a few blocks from Victoria Station, which means easy access to anywhere! Tube stops & busses are nearby. There is an expresso machine in the sitting area, and I had a cappucinio anytime I wished. Other hot beverages, i.e. tea, hot chocolate as well as biscuits (cookies) were available at all hours. There was even a computer with free internet access for guests. Our bed was comfortable, the flat screen tv neat, and the unique basin a work of art. And all at such a reasonable place. I LOVED the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning B+B offers 17 en-suite rooms and apartments close to Victoria, in Belgravia. The original grade II listed building has been sympathetically maintained and the interior design offers modern, contemporary and stylish accommodation. Extras include a guest lounge with free use of the laptop, free Wi-Fi access, complimentary teas & coffees 24/7, daily newspapers and bike hire. Design, service, quality and comfort are all part of the philosophy. To quote a regular Scandinavian guest: "Sophisticated simplicity!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your B+B Belgravia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Belgravia
- b&b Belgravia Hotel London
- B+B Belgravia London, England