We recently stayed in this B&B with our 17yr. old granddaughter and had a family room on the main floor. Our bedroom was a very good size and well furnished. Our granddaughters room was small but was fine for one person. The biggest problem was we had to go through her room to get to the bathroom and the pocket doors between our rooms and between her room and the bathroom did not meet leaving a constant gap. The breakfast was fine and cooked to order. The negative was the staff. It seemed like English was not their first language and they seemed aloof which could have been due to language difficulties. When in London, I expect British staff just as I expect French when I stay in Paris. No owner seemed to be on the premises as is usually the case with a B & B. Would we stay there again-maybe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning B+B offers 17 en-suite rooms and apartments close to Victoria, in Belgravia. The original grade II listed building has been sympathetically maintained and the interior design offers modern, contemporary and stylish accommodation. Extras include a guest lounge with free use of the laptop, free Wi-Fi access, complimentary teas & coffees 24/7, daily newspapers and bike hire. Design, service, quality and comfort are all part of the philosophy. To quote a regular Scandinavian guest: "Sophisticated simplicity!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your B+B Belgravia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Belgravia
- b&b Belgravia Hotel London
- B+B Belgravia London, England